Votes: 55 14.1%

• Total voters

Lord_Friky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You have that the other way around. You can get the CID with the RaspberryPi and bruteforce ConsoleID.
You can also obtain your CID from a DSi Enhanced Game with a exploit (The Biggest Losser for example), an Arduino with an SD shield or even a rooted Android device, or just bruteforce both, but if you do a hardmod that's not the best option

TamarindoJuice

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can also obtain your CID from a DSi Enhanced Game with a exploit (The Biggest Losser for example), an Arduino with an SD shield or even a rooted Android device, or just bruteforce both, but if you do a hardmod that's not the best option

How to proceed using a rooted android phone bro?

Lord_Friky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How to proceed using a rooted android phone bro?
If you have an rooted Android phone with a low level card reader the only thing you need to do is connect your hardmod to the device in any way and in a terminal list your connected devices, find the "SD card" and run a command like this
Code:
cat /sys/block/mmcblk0/device/cid
I'm not an expert using Linux, but I guess this will help you for get your CID

Obviusly you have to do this as su, or using sudo

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have one little question? if hiyacfw has full control over the dsi system could it be possible to port a flash cart like dsTT or another flash cart to add support for more ds homebrew?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have one little question? if hiyacfw has full control over the dsi system could it be possible to port a flash cart like dsTT or another flash cart to add support for more ds homebrew?
just figured i ask 0_0

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to follow the recommended guide, but I'm confused. I'm at "Section III - Installing the DSiWare app to a nand backup"

Steps 19 and 20 say:

"19. Open title.tmd in a hex editor. Go to offset 208 (Row 20, column 08). Delete it and everything after it, shortening the file.

20. Go to offset 1E7. Write down the two numbers you see there."

I don't understand. If I delete offset 208 and everything after it that leaves no 1E7, right?

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to follow the recommended guide, but I'm confused. I'm at "Section III - Installing the DSiWare app to a nand backup"

Steps 19 and 20 say:

"19. Open title.tmd in a hex editor. Go to offset 208 (Row 20, column 08). Delete it and everything after it, shortening the file.

20. Go to offset 1E7. Write down the two numbers you see there."

I don't understand. If I delete offset 208 and everything after it that leaves no 1E7, right?
Oops, that's a mistake. Follow those in reverse order, I'll fix them when I'm on my laptop

Reactions: invaderyoyo

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, well now I'm not sure about steps 27 through 32 from the same section I mentioned previously. When I run decrypt ticket.bat I get "Input filename invalid! ticket.tik"

Is that normal? None of the .tiks I copied from the mentioned folder are named ticket.tik. Should I rename them?

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, well now I'm not sure about steps 27 through 32 from the same section I mentioned previously. When I run decrypt ticket.bat I get "Input filename invalid! ticket.tik"

Is that normal? None of the .tiks I copied from the mentioned folder are named ticket.tik. Should I rename them?
Rename one of them to ticket.tik

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rename one of them to ticket.tik
Thanks. I went ahead and did that and went through with the rest of it. I got it to run on no$gba, but the dsiware I added wasn't there. Oh well, thanks again.

Edit:
Ok, so I think I have an idea of what the problem is. The 00000000.app crtool makes for me is 0kb. I had not noticed before.

Edit2:
So after keeping at it for a while I gave up and ended up using @dpad_5678 's sudokuhax installer. I was kinda hoping to use 4 swords, but oh well. It worked first try! BTW there is a typo in step 61.

Last edited by invaderyoyo,

incidentallyscribble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I went ahead and did that and went through with the rest of it. I got it to run on no$gba, but the dsiware I added wasn't there. Oh well, thanks again.

Edit:
Ok, so I think I have an idea of what the problem is. The 00000000.app crtool makes for me is 0kb. I had not noticed before.

Edit2:
So after keeping at it for a while I gave up and ended up using @dpad_5678 's sudokuhax installer. I was kinda hoping to use 4 swords, but oh well. It worked first try! BTW there is a typo in step 61.
That reminds me, I was planning on adding the Sudokuhax installer to the guide. It's much easier than the lengthy process of normally installing something. Also look into fixing that typo as well, thanks

Reactions: invaderyoyo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol