hiya

djur

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my name's djur. i don't really feel up to using my first name right now, sorry.

i've been a lurker now and again on gbatemp. i'm mostly interested in nintendo stuff, but i like vita and ps3 as well. i want to get a ps4.

i really like older game boys when it comes to modding and stuff like that. i've got a few modded GBs and i've done some simple stuff myself (been meaning to learn more for a while now). been meaning to teach myself how to properly use a tracker, but my life has been pretty nerve-wracking for a while now.

i finally decided to join because i've been having a really really rough time of things lately. i need a half-decent distraction, so i'm joining here.

i have a lot of other interests. my head is a bit jumbled right now but i like sweden, finland, the music scenes in both those countries (mostly pop but pretty much everything), writing, video games, music in general (but especially ABBA and Kate Bush), learning languages, singing, collecting all sorts of things really... i dunno. sorry. i'm not having a great week.

maybe this will be of some help to me, getting myself slowly into something else where i really don't know anyone. sorry if i come off sounding a bit crazy or something. hello.

djur

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol i don't mind being called man (this differs for many other women for many reasons but i'm not getting into it lol

thanks everyone for the warm welcome (: i'll do my best to stick around. i feel like i've lost a lot of my knowledge over the years c/o depression, but i'm eager to learn new things and gain it right back. :)

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

djur

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ahhh thanks again everyone! just playing overwatch right now. need to get some stuff working in my house so i shouldn't really be slacking (including a nicer gaming pc that i should set up; this one's kinda miserable) but.. ehhhhh

Reactions: olec04

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn