Hi!!

jinkazama82it

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi!!!
my english isn't good... but i try to tell something to you, if I make some mistake don't kill me :bow:

I write from italy, my principal iterests are php programming and related, sometime I have tried to join or make a team for translation but I have failed every time (no one are interested the game proposed for translation :sad: )

Now I'm here, but only like a simple user... for thanks for work and much more.

see you next time... ^_^

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello jinkazama82it! Thank you for joining GBAtemp and taking the time to introduce yourself! I'm Sicklyboy, one of the forum moderators.

If you haven't already, please take a moment and read our Terms and Rules. I promise they're not very long, and they also have no complicated legal wording. Please take extra note of the fact that we absolutely do not allow discussion of where to find ROMs, ISOs, WADs, or any other kind of warez. This means that users may not ask for nor post links or hints that lead to copyrighted material. Violation of this rule will result in punishment on your account, up to and potentially including a ban. Please do not break this rule :)

I hope you have fun here! Please feel free to message me or any other member of the GBAtemp staff if you have any questions or concerns. Cheers!

jinkazama82it

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thanks Sicklyboy, the terms and rule aren't long :blink:... i have open it but... but... is more long respect how I read during the day... my brain isn't able to read "The Divine Comedy" in english :rofl2: , but don't worry I know the netiquet, I'm an Internaut (i don't know if you use this word... but in my country we use more this word).

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night