Homebrew Hi... if I updated my o3ds can i still homebrew?

Hawkshadow2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i basically did a system update to 11.5 and now homebrew wont work on o3ds. There aren't any new payloads either so do i just have to homebrew my n3ds with oothax?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Nope no homebrew for you. If I were you I would do either of the following:

1. Buy another 3DS on 11.3 or less, mod it by following https://3ds.guide, then system transfer from your old one to the new one to keep your data. Then sell your old one.
2. Buy a 2DS or old 3DS on 11.3 or less, use it to hack your old 3DS (details in the guide above) and then sell the one you bought. Disadvantage is you will.lose data from your current console.

Once you have a hacked console you can enjoy easy access homebrew forever and ever. Not to mention free games :-)

Hawkshadow2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope no homebrew for you. If I were you I would do either of the following:

1. Buy another 3DS on 11.3 or less, mod it by following https://3ds.guide, then system transfer from your old one to the new one to keep your data. Then sell your old one.
2. Buy a 2DS or old 3DS on 11.3 or less, use it to hack your old 3DS (details in the guide above) and then sell the one you bought. Disadvantage is you will.lose data from your current console.

Once you have a hacked console you can enjoy easy access homebrew forever and ever. Not to mention free games :-)
What i have a n3ds? Will i be able to homebrew?

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or if you have a computer running Linux that can make a wifi beacon, that works too
A good temporary solution is to find wubi and use that to install an older version of Ubuntu and uninstall it after you set up an entrypoint.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just remembered wubi works with newer versions.

Reactions: Manzini and Giodude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end