hi... I guess

isanchez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to be that way but had to change because of my first job as a cashier, how do you survive college? :huh: anyways welcome to the temp even though I just recently made an account I have been lurking for ages and can tell you that this is a really fun site as welll and entertaining :creep:

whatsonever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to be that way but had to change because of my first job as a cashier, how do you survive college? :huh: anyways welcome to the temp even though I just recently made an account I have been lurking for ages and can tell you that this is a really fun site as welll and entertaining :creep:
College is an absolute nightmare its terrible I hate it T~T

Hi! I am an OS elitist, known for my fun (and stupid) arguments about why Windows 7 is the superior OS to others such as Ubuntu or Windows 10. Nice to meet you! :^)
Lol I like win7 best too, can't exactly support that argument though

Reactions: Kingy

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You picked a good forum to be on! (Way better than Neogaf)
So what topics here made you join? Console Hacking? Game/Console discussion? Community? Gaming News?

whatsonever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got a discord pal?
Hm no I do not
You picked a good forum to be on! (Way better than Neogaf)
So what topics here made you join? Console Hacking? Game/Console discussion? Community? Gaming News?
Hacking and games
I made my first college friend the last 3 weeks before I finished. Friends and academics don't really affect each other, at least, it didn't for me.
Okay I don't feel as bad now about not having friends xD

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is not huge problem here.... most of the time, some key points.
  • Have sense of humor, you would be trolled a lot.
  • Avoid asking already answered questions, backlash is brutal.... actually asking just about most questions will get bad backlash and also judgement of how lazy one is to use search engines like google. While some will be glad to answer questions even repeated ones, most will just ridicule you to no end.
  • Engage in post often, this is a community after all, interaction is advised, and required to make friends, if they don't know you or you don't know them, how can you expect to build foundation? Fundemental is enssential :)
  • Please read the rules, use common sense and courtesy as well as careful with hacks and mods. Do not spread mis information and keep jokes as harmless as possible. (nothing severe about personal things)
  • HAVE A COOKIE!..... well just have one! unless you want beer. :grog:
Can't think of much else right now, the next step would be i guess, customize your profile and such then either find a topic to contribute discussion to or create one that interest you. If you have any personal problems, your blog can help with it. Remember to set your privacy settings so that you can limit what people can see of you. No more flame wars thank you.:teach:

Reactions: Stephano

isanchez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made my first college friend the last 3 weeks before I finished. Friends and academics don't really affect each other, at least, it didn't for me.
I was talking more in a sence of group assignments and such, I get a bunch of those

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it mainly depends on your major. In fields mainly involving science and engineering, people tend to make friends or at least "study buddies" because the material requires a lot of teamwork.

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
I guess it mainly depends on your major. In fields mainly involving science and engineering, people tend to make friends or at least "study buddies" because the material requires a lot of teamwork.
Mine was physics. :lol: That being said, there was a lot of cross-communication and aid between groups for projects, so you're not wrong.

Reactions: Stephano

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine was physics. :lol: That being said, there was a lot of cross-communication and aid between groups for projects, so you're not wrong.
oh wow really? I took physics 1 and 2 freshman year and i would have been DESTROYED if i wasn't studying and making friends with others. Props to you for getting through that. :rofl2:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hacking and games
That's how i first got started. I also recommend checking out the news section and giving your input there. Its pretty fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person