Hacking Hi Doggie

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Hopefully this isnt just another show and dont tell.i think its gd work if its legit but I wont hold my breathe. Although I wouldnt have an interest in amiibo's but im more curiouse how its working?? Emulator? Decrypted amiibo?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused, I thought Duck Hunt was technically a trio, not a duo (the third character being an off screen person with the NES Zapper), in fact the Palutena message to Pit in regard to Duck Hunt confirms this if I recall. It's also odd as everywhere else in game they're simply referred to as Duck Hunt, and not the Duck Hunt Duo (or as I pointed out Trio).

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Psh, this is most likely (as said previously in the thread) an extension of that script for emulating the gamepad on your computer with the other video on that channel, only it can send NFC data to the console now. I've been meaning to play around with the same thing but haven't gotten around to it yet.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I need to wait for release to ask im just asking if there is a chance for mewtwo to get turned into an amiibo because it seems unlikely I am not asking for it and I also kind of ment it as a joke.

I don't see why he wouldn't get an Amiibo. As far as I can tell, probably every character in Smash will end up with (however limited some of them may be) a run. With exception for the Mii Fighters, I don't think they will have Amiibos for various obvious reasons. But yeah when Mewtwo gets released (and any other potential DLC characters that may grace the game) I think he too will eventually have an amiibo figure to scan in and train. Now, if amiibos weren't selling as well as they are and making Nintendo all this extra profit, then yeah, maybe he and some of the less popular characters wouldn't get amiibos, but with the ways that they're selling, it seems clear they'll all get a release in some form. (Keep in mind Nintendo has said recently that if any figures do stop being produced they'll consider selling collectible cards that would function the same as well.)

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's using the Gamepad emulator in Ubuntu and has emulated the scanning of an unreleased amiibo as Darksage098 said
so did you mean this as a joke or is this a real thing now? a year ago i seen a tech demo of people emulating the game pad on their pc now i cant find any information that doesnt lead back to that if your serious about that...please where does one find this gamepad emulator for linux

rennsport

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so did you mean this as a joke or is this a real thing now? a year ago i seen a tech demo of people emulating the game pad on their pc now i cant find any information that doesnt lead back to that if your serious about that...please where does one find this gamepad emulator for linux

Here you go, https://bitbucket.org/memahaxx/drc-sim Mods please remove if this breaks the rules somehow.
Install at your own risk, blah blah blah (;))

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Psh, this is most likely (as said previously in the thread) an extension of that script for emulating the gamepad on your computer with the other video on that channel, only it can send NFC data to the console now. I've been meaning to play around with the same thing but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Well, that's pretty clever way to spoof console security actually, I wonder if can open other avenues.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I would love it because they are sold out everywhere >.>

There's a rumour saying that Nintendo is going to re-release the Amiibos in card form so while I've never had any interest for the Amiibo figures I'd certainly be picking up the cards in case they get released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1