Hacking Hey guys, Im having trouble finding games, ive downloaded loads and the only 2 ive managed to get

MikeTheDoctor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

Apologies, posted this in the incorrect section previously. Im having trouble finding games, ive downloaded loads and the only 2 ive managed to get working are New SM Bros and New Super Luigi (they both have the tag READY2PLAY in the title), all other just come up with a generic message telling me to hold power for 4 seconds to reboot.

I think i'm going to have to resort to dumping my own games, will DDD dump me everything I need to to actually play the game on loadiine (assuming I use just the /vol switch)?

Thanks again for all your help

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

Apologies, posted this in the incorrect section previously. Im having trouble finding games, ive downloaded loads and the only 2 ive managed to get working are New SM Bros and New Super Luigi (they both have the tag READY2PLAY in the title), all other just come up with a generic message telling me to hold power for 4 seconds to reboot.

I think i'm going to have to resort to dumping my own games, will DDD dump me everything I need to to actually play the game on loadiine (assuming I use just the /vol switch)?

Thanks again for all your help
DDD is actually how games are dumped in the first place, so it'll work.

EDIT: There hasn't been too many "scene releases"...yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM