Henkaku V6 Release and Vitashell 1.00 update

in-henkaku-le-premier-hax-primaire-pour-vita-1.jpg

HENKAKU Release 6 Changelog (September 12, 2016)

• Whitelisted scePowerSetGpuClockFrequency, scePowerRequestColdReset,scePowerRequestStandby, and scePowerRegisterCallback
  • Fixed rare bug which crashes modded SceShell. There is still no PSN spoofing for modded SceShell
  • Removed “welcome” message when triggering exploit (was used for debugging and is no longer needed)

Changelog for VitaShell 1.2 (September 21 2016)
  • Added ability to export photo and music files (‘More’ -> ‘Export media’).
  • Added battery percentage to system information (thanks to littlebalup).
  • Added toolbox where more features will have place, by theorywrong (press START).
  • Improved stability for file browser delete operation.
  • Pressing L in the music player will now restart the song if the song is not at the beginning.
  • VitaShell will now remove the unused updater bubble after successful updating.

:arrow: HENKAKU Complete change log source
:arrow: VITASHELL download, release notes

If mod is reading this, please change the title of thread to "Henkaku and Vitashell updates"

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, , Reason: Vitashell/molecule Updated.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Few notes, Henkaku v6 should have maximized CPU power according to the whitelist that means any game you play should have some improvements in performance. So if you notice any, please report.

Vitashell 1.1 will not auto update from 0.95 according to someone a bug exist and i guess a manual install is required. If you wish to use 1.1 in molecule, load vita shell, Select ux0:/apps vitashell. Copy the eboot.bin to MLCL00001 To use 1.1 when loading molecule.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

Jhyrachy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you mod shell, there is no spoof.
It's been that way since they switched to the alt spoof.
I'll have a cleanb brand new 3.20 pstv tomorrow:
Let's say i'll update it to 3.60 using usb trick and run web henkaku, I should be ok for connecting to the psn to activate the pstv, right?

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll have a cleanb brand new 3.20 pstv tomorrow:
Let's say i'll update it to 3.60 using usb trick and run web henkaku, I should be ok for connecting to the psn to activate the pstv, right?
Nothing is ever safe for certain.
However, if all you want is activation, you might want to check out the hb for it instead.

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Sweet it works ! i wonder if there will a GPU Boost to make Jak & Daxter Run Better

vitashell & molecule shell
do i need both whats the difference...?

Molecular shell uses Vita shell. You can't remove it without removing HENkaku.
Vitashell by itself will get newer updates, and the theme can be customized. Not sure if molecular can change themes.

Reactions: SuperDan

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vitashell & molecule shell
do i need both whats the difference..
The molecular shell is always installed when henkaku is active. But yes they are the same.
Sorry, the second point scares me: there is or there isn't a psn spoof?
The psn spoof is removed cause of bugs with something people experienced, It won't effect anything besides the auto updates that randomly gets downloaded. Of course you can keep deleting them but the update will never happen unless you intentionally allow it. I been using this and i had no issue with psn access, I can still visit the store, buy games, download them, play online, but i had no request for updates. Of course, if you are concerned with maybe getting banned account, use a fake account and not your real one or just don't bother with this. No one reported bans from this yet.

You can activate the PSTV when you first enable henkaku, then sign into PSN and activate device. It should be no problem.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,
Reactions: Jhyrachy

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Molecular shell uses Vita shell. You can't remove it without removing HENkaku.
Vitashell by itself will get newer updates, and the theme can be customized. Not sure if molecular can change themes.
molecularshell works with the themes fine - it's literally just vitashell. I think it might even by byte-for-byte identical now that TheFloW has merged the changes. There's no need to have both.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just installed Henkaku yesterday, so I'm not quite sure but.. I guess to update it, you simply go to henkaku.xyz again on your Vita?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
the gpu speed up is optional?
because surely it would use more battery, and if not needed always... why use it?

or we need to use amphetamine or rincheat to speed up...? that makes sense :)

Last edited by cearp,
Reactions: SuperDan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s