Hacking Henkaku Save Editing Thread

Crashdummyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
here's the Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 1 list under cheat engine. You can try to make some cheats yourself for rincheat, but I find it too unreliable.

I dont think there's anything else you would ever need for cheating lol.
all stats, exp, lvl is for Rean only. Bonding points will always be zero outside where you're supposed to have bonding points. You should never go more than 6 bonding points. Also find out where your U-material is in the event tab under items.

mQSIlJe.jpg
How can i make the Stat Changes permanent ?? Whenever I start a Fight I get reduced to the default Stats :(

shiondelibra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
rinCheat SE Editor 1.2

Fixed: removed Byte Order Mark (BOM) from the beginning of written files. (Well done Microsoft for outputting some weird shit). This caused all the files to fail to load on rinCheat SE.

Edit: If you've created any files with this, load them and save them out again and it will automatically fix the files.

There's one or two more things I want to add to the program, and hopefully that should be it.

Please, can you teach me how to use .lua in rinCheat?
I wanted to know where to put the .lua files in vita, how do you enable them to .lua in the game or on the pc.
thank you.

XavR

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi, can i request for codes for super robot taisen z3 jigoku hen.. i found some save editors here but its not working. thank you guys

Shiaoran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did anyone ever got to edit Gundam Breaker 3 parts? Upgrading them is so tedious, specially when you want multiple builds;

Dynel81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any news for Ys Memories of Celceta? I have just started and Gohanmem does not seem to work, so, I'm wondering if it has any sort of encryption.

Kotomine Kirei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any news for Ys Memories of Celceta? I have just started and Gohanmem does not seem to work, so, I'm wondering if it has any sort of encryption.

I have not tried using GoHANmem with the game, as I finished playing it a long time ago, but I searched to see if there were any codes because of your post, and according to what I read elsewhere, GoHANmem does work for that game.

I searched for this in a search engine:
Ys Memories of Celceta "GoHANmem"

One of the results has codes for gold and energy as well as a possible way to find HP and EXP.
Also, you might already know, but in the case that you do not, your saves might be corrupted while changing values so it would be good to have a copy of them before doing that.

Dynel81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
found them and got the gold one with RAM modding. Couldn't find the offsets posted though, as the hex editor went to end of file and still wasn't at the offset specified. This seems better but, I went in again and gave me more gold and the game decided to crash, good thing is that I saved with 65,535 gold in possession and was fine, not sure what the max gold is in game, but, I can find it... eventually.

Kotomine Kirei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
found them and got the gold one with RAM modding. Couldn't find the offsets posted though, as the hex editor went to end of file and still wasn't at the offset specified. This seems better but, I went in again and gave me more gold and the game decided to crash, good thing is that I saved with 65,535 gold in possession and was fine, not sure what the max gold is in game, but, I can find it... eventually.

Were you looking for those GoHANmem locations in the save file?
If I recall, the locations in GoHANmem are not the same as the ones in the save files.

As for the gold amount, what value did you try after 65,535?

Dynel81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried to give me about 1 million and something more, the game crashed once when it gave me the achievement/trophy

I reloaded and modded it again to like 450 millions and it gave me the max money without problems

Reactions: Kotomine Kirei

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
I really need Chaos Rings III (English patched version since I can't read moonspeak lol) cheats, if anyone knows anything. Searching for the values I need in hex gives me 0 results or just crashes the game if I try to change them- namely the game's currencies. Gohanmem and HxD have both come up empty for me :( So any suggestions would be great! Cheers :)

Primula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I would prefer to beat a game without cheat on the first run I have a lot of games to go through to play catch up "too much possible grinding or searching"... so is save editing/cheating easy to do on the Vita? I only look into it a little when it first was released and saw you have to manually find it.

I'm sure I could understand it after my 3rd or 4th try since it too me that many time for PCSX2 with their pnach files cheat code > raw > pnach format. "was looking for premade one first till it wasnt enough lol and learn how use it after"

Shumno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, theres anything for ragnarok odyssey? NOT THE ACE.
Thanks a lot...
When i try to use gohanmem, i found the values on the first search... but its arround 300-500, and when i change, go to zero...
Change with equipament and cards.
Anyway, thanks.

Zephyrrx15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found some offsets for Demon gaze(PCSE00358)
*the hex are different than what you'll see in the game for example:
E7=9, 59=249 etc.
main character
0x4C - STR
0x4D - INT
0x4E - MYS
0x4F - VIT
0x50 - AGI
0x51 - LUC

1st party member
0xD8 - STR
0xD9 - INT
0xDA - MYS
0xDB - VIT
0xDC - AGI
0xDD - LUC

2nd
0x13C - STR
0x13d - INT
0x13e- MYS
0x13f - VIT
0x140 - AGI
0x141 - LUC

3rd
0x1e2 - STR
0x1e3 - INT
0x1e4- MYS
0x1e5 - VIT
0x1e6 - AGI
0x1e7 - LUC

How do I find these values? For example 0x4C? It's not showing up when I search for it nor using memory. C'mon guys, please make things clear for those who aren't used to hex editing.

Kotomine Kirei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I find these values? For example 0x4C? It's not showing up when I search for it nor using memory. C'mon guys, please make things clear for those who aren't used to hex editing.

That confused me (still does), but if I am correct, the value locations change depending on certain things (possibly the amount of party members)
Also, the values are weird.
Editing some of the values seems to modify (read: break) other values (like MP)

Anyway, I am not sure, but this might help with finding the values:
1. Open a text file or use a paper and write "Save <current copy number>", then write down your stats.
e.g. Save 1 - STR: 8, INT: 9, MYS: 9, VIT: 7, AGI: 5, LUC: 8
2. Copy the save somewhere.
It might help to rename the save by adding "Save <current copy number>" to it.
3. Go to the game and change your stats (I think that leveling up changes them?)
4. Try to make patterns.
e.g. have two stats in the game that are next to each other with the same value, so that you can look for two same values next to each other in the hex editor; for example, if you had STR and INT at 9 (which somehow equals E7 in that game), you could look for "E7 E7, "E7 00 00 E7 00 00", etc. or something like that and then look for other numbers that you know the hex values of.
It might also help to have two same value stats at the ends.
e.g. STR 9 and LUC 9
5. Repeat from step 1. until you have about 3 or more save copies.
6. Open the saves in a hex editor and compare the values near the locations given (e.g. check around 4C) in each save to see what changes.
7. Once you find the values, you can try editing them, but, as I said, they are odd as the hex values do not seem to convert to decimal (nor decimal to hex) like normal, and they can also end up changing other stats.

If you meant that you need help with the save editor:
In this example, HxD is being used.
1. Open up the save file in HxD.
2. Go to "Search".
3. Go to "Goto...".
4. Type "4C" and press "OK".
5. The cursor should be blinking at "4C".
This (and possibly 4D-4F if the value can go that high) is where you will be editing if STR is located there.

Structure of the hex numbers:
If I am correct, the "4C" in the hex editor can be shown as "0000004C".
The row (I think that is the right term...) is "0000004x" which is shown on the left as "00000040", and the column (the area with two digits) is "C" which is shown to the right.
Each row goes from column "0" to column "F".
After "F" a new row starts at column "0" again (e.g. "00000050")

I think that the two digits together in each column are one byte (8 bits) which goes up to 255 ("FF" in hex)
However, if, for example, you went from "4C" to "4D", the value would go up to 65,535 ("FFFF" in hex)
If the game allows for high values, you can use the extra columns, but if it does not, putting numbers in those might break the game.
In some games, HP goes to 9,999 and MP goes to 999 or 9,999, while attributes (e.g. STR) go to 99 or 999.

Last edited by Kotomine Kirei,

tommyt

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone found anything for Toukiden ages Of demons / Kiwami the only thing I was able to find was for Haku(money).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse