Hacking Henkaku Save Editing Thread

Zernix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can now max my storage items in god eater resurrection by using memdump! btw i'm using EU version of the game.

https://mega.nz/#!tht2lBZY!KXKzkGHbsR5ZgDhuwwfvzzWAqxQc2L8FHgRHxagrJ3A
1. Just drag this files on their respective places in ux0://
2. Then DISABLE all plugins except memdump. (better use plugin manager)
3. To open the cheat menu, press SELECT+SQUARE and press SQUARE to activate then press SELECT+RIGHT to exit the menu.

And also I found the offsets of the stats and the God Arc. Visit my thread for more details.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/god-eater-resurrection-hacking-thread-discussion.455520/

Last edited by Zernix,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
anyone around got Tales of Innocence R / Tales of Hearts R saves ?

because i need to replay the games (i have owned both originals but gave them away, and i was 15hours or so in Hearts R , after i got the robot guy forgot his name, and in Innocence R i was 44hours in , near the end i guess?)

and it would be nice to have some save that is somewhat already some hours in the game.

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'm going to install it today and let you know what I can find, if the save file is not encrypted or has a checksum then it's piece of cake... ;)

EDIT: I installed it but it's the one that gets you to the Trilogy menu and then you select the Chaos game you want, the problem is when trying to dump the save file with Vita Save Manager it doesn't dump the right one, I may need to use rinCheat or goHANmem to do it...

Any luck with that?

leon2110

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
can someone help me? i'm using cheat table from this thread for my cold steel 1, but when battle with monster rean stats always back to normal..

sayntz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After my vita has updated itself, the gohan 2.0 or 2.1 app stopped running.
Anyone know the reason?
Pray my English

falconcrest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello all,i would like a little insight as to how you expand the amount of codes in the rincheat SE database.
I have opened the .lua file in notepad++ and tried adding new codes to the cheat file for Rainbow Moon (USA),
but the cheat file refuses to load upon selecting Rainbow Moon from my save file list on the vita.
by the way,the reason i am trying to add new codes to my cheat file is that I have discovered that many of the codes for this game on ps3(game genie ps3) have the same addresses for the vita version,ex:

{["name"]="PL1 9,999 MP", ["offsets"]={0x163B8,0x163C0}, ["file"]="data0000.bin", ["value"]=0x270F, ["size"]=2},

from here:https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/rinCheat/blob/master/SE_cheats_db/PCSE00273.lua#L1

163B8,163C0,are the same in the ps3 gg codes adress.(with the exception of 1 extra line on ps3 code.)
so i have applied this info for the next 2 characters(trisha,dozeru) and they work.now i am trying to add more of them,but cant.i simply replaced the old codes in the PCSE00273.lua file for now,but i want to know how to add more w/out the cheat file failing to load under rincheat se...someone help me! Please!

here is my rincheat se semi custom lua file

Attachments

• PCSE00273.7z
    571 bytes · Views: 160

tr33x

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys. I found some Demon Gaze Special Edition(PCSG00284) codes and wanted to share with you. Use it with Gohanmem. You can use as a reference to find the codes for the USA/EUA version. For some reason, you can only search this game with memdump.

The exp modifier you have to apply in the TREASURE screen, before the EXP screen or your game will crash. Do not put a value too high or your game will bug in the character screen.

OBS: you have to lock the max demon rank or it will reset at the end of the battle.

Attachments

• PCSG00284.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 433
Last edited by tr33x,

burakjimmy

Trophies
XP
Country
I found some codes of child of light. Ex;
00001060 sequence 0E: level
00001070 s.06: HP - s.0A: Mana
000016f0 s.06: skill point

I almost found other addresses. Like, other char skill points, ability heal etc potions but have to organize.

Last edited by burakjimmy,

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
PCSH00148
Genkai Tokki: Moero Chronicle ASIAN ENGLISH VERSION
0x19DC8 - Money

Lilla
Current HP - 0x14
Max HP - 0x18
Current MP - 0x1C
Max MP - 0x1E
Attack - 0xFA
MAT - 0xFC
DEF - 0xFE
MDEF - 0x100
AGI - 0x102 (max for this stat is 255? FF.)
I know it's a bit old now but does anyone know the offset for Rub Points? I made a lua file for Rincheat SE 1.0.1 that gives me max money with your offset @ness151, so cheers for that :) But I'm looking to speed up grinding for Rub P now, so any offsets would be wicked :) Cheers

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
How would I go about finding an EXP multiplier for Persona 4 Golden? I've only ever been able to find things like infinite HP or mana when it comes to RPGs (aka the basic stuff), so I wouldn't know where to start in how to set a constant multiplier for something.

acea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hm. Tried editing save file of cartridge version Disgaea 4. But when I import the save again, the changes do not seem to be reflected. Upon backing that up again, indeed the changes I made are reverted to the original value. I have made sure that I didn't forget to save and such. The raw backup/restore works just fine... just that changes don't seem to be applied for some strange reason. Restoring and backing it up immediately after seems to retain the changes, so something must happen between opening the game/loading the save file....

Anyone know why? Pretty new to this Vita stuff so I am wondering if I am missing something trivial. Using latest version of Vita Save Manager.

Last edited by acea,

stiffbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Main Character/Character 1
0x4E – STR
0x4F – INT
0x50 – PIE
0x51 – VIT/Affects Defense
0x52 – AGI/Affects Open Lock
0x53 – LUC/Affects Open Lock
0x54 – LVL/Affects Spell Enhance/Hit/Defense
0x55 – LVL/Affects Spell Enhance/Hit/Defense
0x56 – Affects HP
0x57 – Affects HP
Would someone be able to give me pointers on how to edit this game or any others? I'm just starting out and really don't understand but want to learn. I have a very general idea and have been able to edit stuff in other games on various platforms but I'm lost. what do these values actually point too and how do I find them? sav2.bin is decrypted and copied and have it open in HxD but what am I looking for? I don't see 0x4E this. TIA :)

stiffbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone be able to give me pointers on how to edit this game or any others? I'm just starting out and really don't understand but want to learn. I have a very general idea and have been able to edit stuff in other games on various platforms but I'm lost. what do these values actually point too and how do I find them? sav2.bin is decrypted and copied and have it open in HxD but what am I looking for? I don't see 0x4E this. TIA :)
>> Ok ive read further and found tips and helpful things but I guess this is where I may be getting stuck:
2a. make a backup of your save in another location.
3. open a hex editor, and open the save you just transferred.
***4. go to the addresses listed in the post > so when some say 0x4e, how do I find this? I get hex is 0x00000000 so that means I look for 0000004e?? on the left under the offset part?****
5. modify the existing values at those addresses.

Last edited by stiffbeta,

justo

Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone help me edit my save file for stranger of sword city? I've seen the offsets but i dont know how to apply it on hex editor

edit: nvm i got it to work

Last edited by justo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...