Hardware Help...

WhoGlut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if i'm putting this in the room place im new here and new to modding a nds with that being said i have a question.
My nds is on version 11.2.0-35u, should i update it to the latest firmware to try and add cfw if so which one should i use. The only thing i wanna do on my nds is download games from freeshop thats basically it

Last edited by WhoGlut,

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if i'm putting this in the room place im new here and new to modding a nds with that being said i have a question.
My nds is on version 11.2.0-35u, should i update it to the latest firmware to try and add cfw if so which one should i use. The only thing i wanna do on my nds is download games from freeshop thats basically it
no, stop, don't update, 3ds.guide, go there, follow it like the bible

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Don't update, follow 3ds.guide

Also, you can't play nds games from freeshop, only dai and 3ds games

WhoGlut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick replies would any of you mind dropping the link to it, when i search for it alot of posts pop up Thanks again

Update: Nvm i think i found it

Last edited by WhoGlut,

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick replies would any of you mind dropping the link to it, when i search for it alot of posts pop up Thanks again
ya, 3ds.guide is the actual url, like I said, follow it to the letter, also, if you need some light help along the way, try asking in the help channel on the Nintendo Homebrew discord chat server found here https://discord.gg/C29hYvh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s