Homebrew Help With WUP Installer - Mod Y Installing Games

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got that same error installing Crunchy Roll app from USB Helper.

Its because its the wrong title.tik file for that title.

Download FunKii-U from github, extract the archive, and once inside the extracted folder there should be a FunKiiU.py file. In that folder hold down SHIFT then Right Click and select "Open Command Window Here".

In the command window Type:

python FunKiiU.py -title TITLE_ID -key 32characterstitlekeyforPaperMario

You must get the title Key from the Web. Google "Wii U Title Keys", it will be the first site on the search. (I can't post the link to the site, because that would be against GBATemp Rules and against the law.) Im not sure what the title ID is for paper mario since there are different regions for the game. But you can get the title id from the folder that USB Helper creates when it downloads the game.

Oh, after FunKiiU downloads the 3 files, ONLY use the title.tik file. Leave the other files as is. Move the new title.tik file over to your game folder, and try to install it again. It worked for me.

You must have Python installed though, just google Python download, and download it from their website.

Good Luck.

Last edited by TheTechGenius,

Wrongnut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Download FunKii-U from github, extract the archive, and once inside the extracted folder there should be a FunKiiU.py file. In that folder hold down SHIFT then Right Click and select "Open Command Window Here".

You must get the title Key from the Web. Google "Wii U Title Keys", it will be the first site on the search. (I can't post the link to the site, because that would be against GBATemp Rules and against the law.) Im not sure what the title ID is for paper mario since there are different regions for the game. But you can get the title id from the folder that USB Helper creates when it downloads the game.

Oh, after FunKiiU downloads the 3 files, ONLY use the title.tik file. Leave the other files as is. Move the new title.tik file over to your game folder, and try to install it again. It worked for me.

You must have Python installed though, just google Python download, and download it from their website.

Good Luck.

Thank you so much!

Reactions: TheTechGenius

Wrongnut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Good Luck.

Also, do I have to select it then choose "Open Command Window Here"?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For the key part, does it want the title ID or the key?
Your welcome. Any time.

So I copy and pasted what you said to do in the command window and added the title key but when I pressed enter, it said "python is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file".

Last edited by Wrongnut,

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For the key part, does it want the title ID or the key?

No. Don't select anything when your in the FunKii folder. Just hold down shift and right click some where in the folder, not on any file, and choose "Open Command Window Here".

The first is the TitleID, and the second is the TitleKEY.

-title = TitleID
-key = TitleKey

Wrongnut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Don't select anything when your in the FunKii folder. Just hold down shift and right click some where in the folder, not on any file, and choose "Open Command Window Here".

The first is the TitleID, and the second is the TitleKEY.

-title = TitleID
-key = TitleKey

Is this how it should be set up: python FunKiiU -title *insert title id here* -key *insert key here*
After that then I press enter on the keyboard, right?

Last edited by Wrongnut,

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this how it should be set up: python FunKiiU -title *insert title id here* -key *insert key here*
After that then I press enter on the keyboard, right?
Your missing the FunKiiU file extension, which is ".py", because it's a python script.

So make sure you include the full file name, which is "FunKiiU.py" .

Note the ".py" file extension at the end of that file.

If you don't include a file extension, Windows and python thinks it's a directory and not a file to run.

Last edited by TheTechGenius,
Reactions: godreborn

Abluble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Good Luck.
Sorry to ask, but I'm really in 2021 trying to watch crunchyroll from my wii U LOL can u tell me how did you manage to make the app from usb helper to work?!

Abluble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Good Luck.
Sorry to ask, but I'm really in 2021 trying to watch crunchyroll from my wii U LOL can u tell me how did you manage to make the app from usb helper to work?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?