Hacking Help with usb/sd loader on bannerbomb exploited 4.0e

mjs007uk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi , this is my first post im new to the wiibrew scene and have just succeded in using the bannerbomb exploit to install the hbc on my wii but i cannot make the usb/sd loader work at all . It says error (ret = -1) when i try to access my hdd. Im stuck please help !

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously now come on this sucks, server is like slower than an 36k dial modem
wtf.gif

Overload180

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont hook up the HDD till the wii is already powered on. then you wont get reet error 1. also cios rev10 installer must be installed b4 the loader will function

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Overload180 said:
Dont hook up the HDD till the wii is already powered on. then you wont get reet error 1. also cios rev10 installer must be installed b4 the loader will function

This is different from enclosure to enclosure. There are enough threads about the compatibility of them and what tricks to try to get them to work. The HDD matters too, but the enclosure is far more important.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Overload180 said:

This is different from enclosure to enclosure. There are enough threads about the compatibility of them and what tricks to try to get them to work. The HDD matters too, but the enclosure is far more important.

True i had a cheap €4 thing I bought on ebay, always freezing in games. I then bought a Omata enclosure with a built in USB Adapter and no problems since.

easygo

Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
hi..i really need some help guys..i can't make usbloader work.
i have a chipped wii (drivekey) with version 4 and i installed hbc and other hombrew.
i installed the rev 10 and my hard disk shows as compatible in the list found on this site.
i is partitioned ntfs and wbfs(where i put the games) with wbfs manager.
i also installed usb cios(the latest one) as i thought it was needed for usb loader to work.
but i still receive the error message usb divice not found in one usb loader....and error ret -1 in usb loader1.5 of wanikoko.
i would really appreciate if someone could tell me where i'm going wrong.

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol