Hacking Help with SnemulDS

discodance77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i just got my r4i gold and I dont exactly know how to get SnmulDS to work. In my Root, I have a folder called SNES where I have my SNES roms, all are .SFC and 2 are .SMC. Also in my root is a file called 000SNEmulDS.NDS, and another file, snemul.cfg

those two files and the folder are all in the root of the r4. I'm sure that's the problem, so if someone call tell me where everything goes, that would be great.

When I turn my DS on, the SNES folder that should hold all my roms is empty. The 000SnemulDS.nds file shows up and upon selecting it, it says select ROM (select A). Once I press A it stops working and freezes.

selcuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So i just got my r4i gold and I dont exactly know how to get SnmulDS to work. In my Root, I have a folder called SNES where I have my SNES roms, all are .SFC and 2 are .SMC. Also in my root is a file called 000SNEmulDS.NDS, and another file, snemul.cfg

those two files and the folder are all in the root of the r4. I'm sure that's the problem, so if someone call tell me where everything goes, that would be great.

When I turn my DS on, the SNES folder that should hold all my roms is empty. The 000SnemulDS.nds file shows up and upon selecting it, it says select ROM (select A). Once I press A it stops working and freezes.
do you have the latest r4 card firmware?
also snemulDS is suck most of the games doesen't works and you have control layouts and sprits its shit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm