Hardware Help with screen type

Saviant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Guys,

New poster, but I have lurked here for years. On the weekend my New 3ds xl with dual IPS failed and I am looking at replacing. I found a place with a 3ds xl in my location but wanted to ask based on the pictures if these screens are ips or tn.

Thanks in advance

Pic1.jpg IMG_9458[1].JPG IMG_9459[1].JPG

Saviant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You could bring in a copy of oot3ds and an sd card with oothax on it + 3dsident.

I don't have oot3ds :(
The issue I have is there is no 3ds xl for sale in my town and this one is located the next town over. I know the guy personally so I know he would let me return it if I find they aren't ips screens.

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have oot3ds :(
The issue I have is there is no 3ds xl for sale in my town and this one is located the next town over. I know the guy personally so I know he would let me return it if I find they aren't ips screens.
There are a ton of entry points.
http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

Use soundhax.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soundhax so boss, homebrew loader from playing music files.... i wonder what kind of music would play if it was actually for playing music. Maybe some random guy screaming "HAX HAX HAAAAXXXXX" Then loads homebrew :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended