Hardware Help with r4 sdhc dual core 2013

Wolf X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well i just recieved a new card and the problem its the same the games just freezing and i read all your answer guys but the problem still mmm i dont know but mi card works with the 1.62 i dont know it is rev a or b well i will test more and more options to get this thing work, well thank you all guys i hope someone with experience in this card asnwer, :)

John Cardozo

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Well i just recieved a new card and the problem its the same the games just freezing and i read all your answer guys but the problem still mmm i dont know but mi card works with the 1.62 i dont know it is rev a or b well i will test more and more options to get this thing work, well thank you all guys i hope someone with experience in this card asnwer, :)
Use this kernel and let me know (you have tu erase all the previous kernel of your microSD and copy this kernel entire, let the games or roms untouched)
https://mega.co.nz/#!ogxnHaRL!X7OHWCIfvn0M6buPiSMdAEesER83UKVBLgs507iywcQ

Wolf X

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Use this kernel and let me know (you have tu erase all the previous kernel of your microSD and copy this kernel entire, let the games or roms untouched)
https://mega.co.nz/#!ogxnHaRL!X7OHWCIfvn0M6buPiSMdAEesER83UKVBLgs507iywcQ

Works a little better but still freeze, thanks if you have another solution, my card is R4 sdhc dual core with the 2013 label and i use a 3ds 6.2.0-12U i try so much things but i dont catch the rigth one!!!
i tried to play pokemon heart gold in spanish and mario and luigi inside bowser spanish too but i can play a little more of the game but still freeze

pangloss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

With the latest FW & Kernel updates 1.60/6.0 & 1.62/6.2 I had a lot of problems with this card (or, I suspect, a fake version of it).

Kernels 1.60 & 1.62 start fine but I'm unable to play any game (White screens) but card 6.0 or lower still work with old kernels

FW update 6.2 made the card unusable even with old kernels! :-(

I don't know if this is a matter of Rev A & Rev B or fake card, but I'm wondering if someone had the same problem and solved it.

Note: I have a similar problem with R4i Gold Pro from the same manufacturer, but with a different web site.

pan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol