Hacking Help with pal project m please :/

Swswan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i was wondering if i could have some help...desperately.

I'm attempting to load project m on a pal wii.
I have used homebrew to install usb loader gx.
i put the project m files (nohomebrew wifi, should it be full set?) and the final usb files (allinonepackage) on sd card.
i load the usb launcher, it loads fine, i can play the ntsc version of the game with no issues.
I load the ocarina settings, huge problem.
In any given instance the wii will eventually freeze and emit a buzzing/humming noise.
I managed to play 2 games at one point and noticed some things.
the gameplay was quite glitchy and laggy.
The shields were the same as project M - not brawl shields
The characters on the character select menu were separated (squirtle ivy charizrd instead of pokemon trainer, same goes for shiek and zero suit.)
a problem arises here however - none of these characters have the project m move sets and the gravity has not changed to project m.
Should i disregard loading the ocarina settings and attempt the gecko launcher from the custom map builder on the standard ntsc brawl?
If so, what files will i need on the usb?
The 'allinonepackage' and the project m files (project m, codes, private, boot and gameconfig). What else?
when downloading gecko i notice that the file downloaded has the same name (RSBE01) as the codes file in the project M load.
Any assistance would be really appreciated as im stuck here and would love to play p.m as my melee no longer works.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI in Reddit some guy created a Windows program to patch an PAL ISO (pirated or ripped is the same) for Project M, just put the ISO in the same folder, run the program a few moments and ta-da you will have a brand new ISO/WBFS with Project M fully installed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free