Hacking Help with new PS Vita 3.52

D

Deleted User

hello

i will buy ps vita, waiting for info which firmware before i buy and i am wondering which firmware is exploitable and what do you have to do with ps3 to hack vita. do you have to go online, cuz i have cobra ode and dont want to update my ps3. thanx for info
You use the PS3 to transfer content to your Vita, and that activates the Vita in the process. (activating your Vita allows you to play games on your memory card) but I'm not too sure whether the PS3 has to be updated to transfer content. :unsure:

As for the Vita version, I would look for anything between 3.51 and 3.15. Those firmwares can run both native Vita homebrew and can also play PSP backups and homebrew with TN-V and ARK. Don't get any higher firmwares than 3.51, you'll be missing out on a lot!

Reactions: hidaki99

hidaki99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a few days ago my PS vita and brand new PS vita come with ofw 3.52 already, That's why I'm geting a ps3 so I can transfer my PSP demo

D

Deleted User

I get all of my Vitas second-hand, because it allows me to ask to check the firmware before I actually buy them. That's how I wound up with a 3.01 Vita, then I updated it using Minecraft to 3.15 for Unity 1.05, then I updated it to 3.30 so I could run more Rejuvenate homebrews using Unity 1.06. (Has more functions that the homebrew relies on).

hidaki99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool 1more question sorry, I tried to trantsfer stuff from PC to vita with QCMA and can't get work but when I install CMA looks like that 1works with update blocker do I'm doing something wrong or I need first to have a base game to be able to use QCMA?

D

Deleted User

Cool 1more question sorry, I tried to trantsfer stuff from PC to vita with QCMA and can't get work but when I install CMA looks like that 1works with update blocker do I'm doing something wrong or I need first to have a base game to be able to use QCMA?
Vita Update Blocker isn't really necessary nowdays.

Also, you might want to go into the QCMA settings, and set the CMA protocol to 3.30, tick the "offline mode" and "disable wifi monitoring" boxes, and tell me if that works. (don't use Vita Update Blocker with QCMA. QCMA has it's own update blocking measures put in place.)

hidaki99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys i got my ps3 it came with OFW 4.78 i download a psp demo and when i try to connect ps3 to ps vita ask me to update ps vita then i cant even connect any more to pc with usb or wifi my ps vita give a message " An error has ocurred. (CO-14811-5), i been looking cant find how to fix it

ok guy i got ps vita conected to ps3 but i cant see any file that i download it to tranfer to vita
why?

Last edited by hidaki99,

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
guys i got my ps3 it came with OFW 4.78 i download a psp demo and when i try to connect ps3 to ps vita ask me to update ps vita then i cant even connect any more to pc with usb or wifi my ps vita give a message " An error has ocurred. (CO-14811-5), i been looking cant find how to fix it

ok guy i got ps vita conected to ps3 but i cant see any file that i download it to tranfer to vita
why?
Are you sure it's Vita compatible, and you have the actual install file (the bubble) on the PS3? If it is, then it WILL appear in PS > Vita under Applications

hidaki99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks shadowfied i read that needed to be a compatible PSP game that can be transfer from ps3 so I needed to buy a cheap game from PS on ps3 I got ghostbuster the game for PSP and I got it on PS vita instaled

hidaki99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys sorry but i think i did sometig wrong i tried with TN-V11 and ARK to get bubble installed for some reason after i did the #0 file sent to email and reset my ps vita i cant get my psvita gonected to pc i tried so many times and i dunno what to do
already can see ark bubble but when i open is just a back screen
what im missing??

update...

i can get it now connected via wifi but cant see ark files to be copy from pc to vita and usb cable give me a error

Last edited by hidaki99,

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
guys sorry but i think i did sometig wrong i tried with TN-V11 and ARK to get bubble installed for some reason after i did the #0 file sent to email and reset my ps vita i cant get my psvita gonected to pc i tried so many times and i dunno what to do
already can see ark bubble but when i open is just a back screen
what im missing??

update...

i can get it now connected via wifi but cant see ark files to be copy from pc to vita and usb cable give me a error
What error?

hidaki99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could not connect to the pc
already unistalled CMA and goin to restart pc and see if QCMA works

Update

it works but cant see any data on ps when i try to tranfer to vita from pc

and i already put the psp game on QCMA folder
and cant find my psp save file any more on vita only think that i see is the arf bubble

is there a way to reset my ps vita and start process again from begin like email expoit?

Last edited by hidaki99,

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
could not connect to the pc
already unistalled CMA and goin to restart pc and see if QCMA works

Update

it works but cant see any data on ps when i try to tranfer to vita from pc

and i already put the psp game on QCMA folder
and cant find my psp save file any more on vita only think that i see is the arf bubble

is there a way to reset my ps vita and start process again from begin like email expoit?
Right click QCMA in the sysem tray and choose "Update database" after making any changes to the QCMA folders, then it will detect them.

hidaki99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i did everything and looks like im doing someting wrong cuz i got ark bubble but when i run it it say loading exploit failed and then a popup shows and said : An error has occurred. (C1-2858-3)

D

Deleted User

i got ark bubble but when i run it it say loading exploit failed and then a popup shows and said : An error has occurred. (C1-2858-3)
^ I had the exact same issue as you when I once had a 3.52 Vita. This is why I think TN-V is a LOT more reliable. ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality