• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,637
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
Im on the latest version of Nintendont.
Melee is just not working for me in Nintendont, which is strange because I know it works perfectly for everyone else. Every time I launch melee through Nintendont, it will let me be in the menus for a few seconds at the most and then it will lock up after a random amount of time.
Ive tried different ISO's compressed, non compressed, from different sources EVERYTHING. It never works.
The strangest part is that it seemed to fix itself and I had it working for about a week but its being stupid again.
Any solutions? Am I the only one with this problem? Thanks guys! (oh and I need to be on the latest version of Nintendont because the only controller I have requires the bluetooth support)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive compressed all of my other games and they work perfectly

Sometimes they just freak out when compressed, and you still didn't let me know what version you're on. Try 2.166, delete the config and try again. You may have to use a 1:1 ISO for Melee. What works on one version may not work perfect on another, try those.

D

Deleted User

OP
Im using a 1 on 1 currently, hold on a sec. I think I found a fix? After it locked up I just let it sit there for a few minutes and then reset my Wii U. Now its working... Lolwut

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8