Help with keyboard emulation (PS3 Controller.)

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed some software that allowed me to use a PS3 Controller on Steam. (For games that supported it.) Everything worked fine, and nothing went wrong here... Basically moral of the story is that I tried use my PS3 Controller as a Steam Controller, and it worked fine. Everything works perfectly fine, recognizes its there, so fourth.

When I wanted to start doing it with some of my old games (That do not have controller support.) I wanted to emulate my PS3 Controller so it acts as the computer keyboard were controlling it (Up would be up on Left Stick, instead of W as an example.) So I used this application named Better DS3 which allows you to change the controls of a game by creating a profile, or completely new keyboard in a certain game.

So I got my controls all set up for Minecraft PC Edition. (deal with it m8.) But my PS3 Controller was not being recognized even though the PS3 Controller was being recognized on the PC just fine with Steam, controller support, and tests. The only thing that does not work is DS3 Emulator,

Following that; I did not install JoyStick (Or whatever it was called.), and instead installed some hardware to make the PS3 Controller recognizable, without applications running in the background.

Does anyone have any advice?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)