Hacking Help With Flashcart 3DS

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Honestly dude, I would just recommend getting a DSTwo. I got mine and my sisters from RealHotStuff.com and it is amazing. It will always work because of its processor and it is only $40. You can choose between 1 or 2 games, or get the Dstwo. Its amazing and it can run many emulators.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly dude, I would just recommend getting a DSTwo. I got mine and my sisters from RealHotStuff.com and it is amazing. It will always work because of its processor and it is only $40. You can choose between 1 or 2 games, or get the Dstwo. Its amazing and it can run many emulators.
The dstwo DOES NOT RUN 3ds ROMS. Please don't confuse more than need be, a dstwo can only run ds ROMS

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
And if you would have bothered to read the thread you would have seen he thought the r4i 3ds played 3ds roms.

And if you would of read the thread, someone already said that it does not, and he would need a 4.5 or lower 3ds to play 3ds roms anyways.

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Ok..you came into a resolved thread where someone was looking for a flashcart to play 3ds roms and you suggested a ds two without even mentioning that it was a ds in flash cart...I'm the dumbass
Your an idiot! He already knew he could not play 3ds roms! I was suggesting him the best possible flash cart at this time for his current hardware.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your an idiot! He already knew he could not play 3ds roms! I was suggesting him the best possible flash cart at this time for his current hardware.
I would stop with the insults they're..childish, and all I'm saying is you didn't even MENTION that it was a ds rom only flashcart hence possibly spreading more confusion, don't get your panties in a bunch lol

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I would stop with the insults they're..childish, and all I'm saying is you didn't even MENTION that it was a ds rom only flashcart hence possibly spreading more confusion, don't get your panties in a bunch lol

I'm sorry, i though the fucking OP would know it was a ds flashcart.
Isn't it aboot time for you to go to bed anyways eh'?!

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry, i though the fucking OP would know it was a ds flashcart.
Isn't it aboot time for you to go to bed anyways eh'?!
The op didn't even know that the r4i didn't play 3ds roms.. Don't assume anything or post half assesd information it will cause confusion.

Solix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i like to emaphasise the "NNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW'' XD
Yeah I know right!! But what up with the two extra shoulder buttons?? And the extra joystick. I wonder how many games will take advantage of those features. Like only 3 games really benefit from the circle pad pro as far as I know of. But the NNNNNNEEEEEEWWWWWW 3DS MODEL IS STILL EPIC! lol.

Reactions: Ryanrocks462

Solix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And wow I missed alot in the short time away. Does anyone read the entire thread because I do recall saying I wanted to play 3ds roms and that I have a NDSL for ds games lol.

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
And wow I missed alot in the short time away. Does anyone read the entire thread because I do recall saying I wanted to play 3ds roms and that I have a NDSL for ds games lol.

The DsTwo can do far more than just DS games. It has a built in processor. There are emulators for Nes, Snes, Linux, GB, GBC, GBA, a port of OSX (horrible, but still), Megadrive, Gamegear, Master System, WonderSwan, MAME (Arcade) and more. Its amazing. You can even use a port of Pokesav.

Solix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DsTwo can do far more than just DS games. It has a built in processor. There are emulators for Nes, Snes, Linux, GB, GBC, GBA, a port of OSX (horrible, but still), Megadrive, Gamegear, Master System, WonderSwan, MAME (Arcade) and more. Its amazing. You can even use a port of Pokesav.
Oh wow actually I may have to invest in that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass