Would you like to see this happen?

• Total voters

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know how MKDS's Rainbow Road has a loop and corkscrew? Try to implement those for anti-gravity (just as a terrible placeholder) and try to bring up the physics from there.

Wolfgange

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I'm using several hundred files, all decompressed. A ds rom is basically a zip file, but the files inside are also compressed, drastically reducing space needed. And also, I'm just removing files, and injecting custom code with a Python wrapper.
This should really be moved here to prevent newcomers from believing this. Don't get me wrong, this is an entertaining thread, it's just in the wrong section.

Yeniaul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, this isn't working. I have a broken top screen, and my dsi is already being held together with glue. I'm gonna have to kill this project. I WON'T be releasing source. I will NOT allow anyone to work on it either.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, this isn't working. I have a broken top screen, and my dsi is already being held together with glue. I'm gonna have to kill this project. I WON'T be releasing source. I will NOT allow anyone to work on it either.
Also, I can't use an emulator, because if it doesn't work on real hardware, it's useless.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States

Also, I can't use an emulator, because if it doesn't work on real hardware, it's useless.
Why won't you release the source? :blink:

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country

You mean its not gonna get done?! What a shocker

Also youre fucking kidding yourself if you think anyone here believes you have source.

Also not sure how the condition of your DSi changes the possibility of this project. Was the DSi broken before you started the project and it was never an issue until you realised this was a stupid idea, or did you smash it so you would have an excuse not to do this.

Reactions: orangy57

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
giphy.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its like saying, wow GTA CW on the DS... GTA 5 can come too if we develop it. :rofl2:

Vinny is love. Vinny is life. Also, remember kids; sign up for Know Your Temps on the link on my previous status, or by referring to my signature! :wub:

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its like saying, wow GTA CW on the DS... GTA 5 can come too if we develop it. :rofl2:

Vinny is love. Vinny is life. Also, remember kids; sign up for Know Your Temps on the link on my previous status, or by referring to my signature! :wub:
GTA53_Ds.png

Problem?
steamboat-troll-rage-smiley-emoticon.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end