Hacking [HELP]SWITCH ON 3DS TO EMUNAND AND 3DS AUTOMATICALLY TURNS OFF!

pokecfw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[solved]i dont know how to fix this issue i was booting into emunand and it didn't load the home screen and instead just switched right off. i don't know why i dint do anything to it.

Last edited by pokecfw,
Reactions: Keylogger

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Are u using A9LH/autoboot Luma3DS? Try to boot with the SD card and/or holding select and change settings of Luma3DS to autoboot sysnand instead of emunand

Kazuhira777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you at least have a backup? If not then the only way to fix it would be to clone sysnand back to emunand using emunand9. I mean it's not ideal since you'll lose your data but it's better that than not being able to access it at all.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
From the rules.

Please make the topic title you are creating descriptive, clearly reflecting the topic you are addressing. Do not make generic titles such as "Question", "I need help", or in full capitals, with an obscene amount of periods, exclamation marks, question marks, etc. These topics will probably go unnoticed, whereas a topic with a descriptive title will gain more interest.

pokecfw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i got it figured that i mght have to recreate a new emunand but ill keep thread up just in case someone knows a fix

Last edited by pokecfw,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night