HRudyPlayZ

Developer, Gamer and Power User.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I have a problem with ntrboothax... i try to do the both 3ds method (for hacking a friend's 3ds).
So.. My problem is the flasher says "Flashcart setup failed"
(My card is listed as compatible since it's a R4i Gold 3DS.)

Someone has a fix?

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,
I have a problem with ntrboothax... i try to do the both 3ds method (for hacking a friend's 3ds).

Someone has a fix?
That's inusual for this method. Did you try 3dsguide, right? I always used my friend R4i Gold 3DS (which means that is the Starter flashcard edition) and my RTS, both works well.
Re-flash the firmware of the Flashcart, probably you flash a wrong fw before (there are 3 different fw for the R4i Gold 3DS).

HRudyPlayZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's inusual for this method. Did you try 3dsguide, right? I always used my friend R4i Gold 3DS (which means that is the Starter flashcard edition) and my RTS, both works well.
Re-flash the firmware of the Flashcart, probably you flash a wrong fw before (there are 3 different fw for the R4i Gold 3DS).

I have tested the r4i and it works fine... but ntrboothax doesn't want to flash it.
(For information here is where i got my r4i: http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/aboute.asp )

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nope the RTS version is still supported.
You're confusing a lot. The R4s that exist in the world are many, but development teams are different.
The RTS one that is currently supported is what I own, and it is the R4i Gold 3DS RTS of www.r4ids.cn and not yours.

For example, the original R4 team (the one who made the first R4 and R4i) closed a lot of time ago.
In the next year some Chinese team took the project. ;)

Last edited by zSyntex,

HRudyPlayZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You're confusing a lot. The R4s that exist in the world are many, but development teams are different.
The RTS one that is currently supported is what I own, and it is the R4i Gold 3DS RTS of www.r4ids.cn and not yours.

For example, the original R4 team (the one who made the first R4 and R4i) closed a lot of time ago.
In the next year some Chinese team took the project. ;)

But there is some updates for the r4i i have... (The latest was made to be compatible with 11.1.0-34 and latest versions.)

HRudyPlayZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
But why does she is on the 3ds.guide compatibility image?
ntrboot-flashcarts.png

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,

Someone has a fix?
You're in my same exact situation, this card is not compatible. We can hope for an update :hateit:

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But there is some updates for the r4i i have... (The latest was made to be compatible with 11.1.0-34 and latest versions.)
As said before (and @Redferne confirmed) the chip is the same, but the kernel and the support are different from the old one that you have.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You're in my same exact situation, this card is not compatible. We can hope for an update :hateit:
Non lo avrete mai, a meno che un'anima pia non riprenda il progetto di una vecchia flashcard. Ma perché farlo se la vostra costa €7 online? Il gioco non vale la candela.

You will never have it, unless a soul doesn't resume the project of an old flashcard. But why would you do it if it cost € 7 online? The game is not worth the candle. :)

Reactions: Mazamin

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok... But what is difference between r4i-sdhc.com and r4ids.cn?
Only the support team, yep it's annoying for you to know that, If the chip is the same.
But that's the price to get an extended support for your product.
Atm, r4ids.cn team is very good as a developer team, they support a lot of flashcard (from 6€ to 20€) since 2013.

Also, as 3DS will not receive any updates, even if the team closes, you will always have a compatible flashcard ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U