Hacking Help Playing Heart Gold (J) on r4? Patches only for US/EUR/translation?

RarePupper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an r4 purely to play my Japanese Pokemon games on the go, but unfortunately, a real pain is, unlike Desmume, which fixes the freezing, R4 Gold Pro Revolution 3ds does not. I tried the anti freeze AR code but that fixed nothing, and there seem to be no patches for the Japanese HeartGold just to fix the freezing. I do not want the translation patch, I just want to stop the freezing. :c

RarePupper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why japanese?

I am a student learning Japanese and wanted a way of practicing my Japanese reading/comprehension skills. That, and I wanted to see the different dialects used that could not be brought over to English (like Whitney and Bill's Osaka dialect.)

KevinLSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a student learning Japanese and wanted a way of practicing my Japanese reading/comprehension skills. That, and I wanted to see the different dialects used that could not be brought over to English (like Whitney and Bill's Osaka dialect.)

Trying using the newest wood firmware on your r4

KevinLSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the Wood any different from the firmware I downloaded when I got the cart in the mail? It told me to get at: http://www.r4isdhc.com/2014-r4isdhc-gold-pro
I dont know.I dont have an r4 to check it out. The wood firmware should work on it and was better updated and has more compatibility.

When does the game freeze? Randomly? I remember playing through some of the pokemon games in japanese on my r4 and they wouldnt freeze.

RarePupper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know.I dont have an r4 to check it out. The wood firmware should work on it and was better updated and has more compatibility.

When does the game freeze? Randomly? I remember playing through some of the pokemon games in japanese on my r4 and they wouldnt freeze.

It freezes on the 2nd time entering/leaving a building. Includes stairs. Anything the screen could go blacl or white, basically.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs