Misc Help needed!! errors 005-8034 and 007-6106

datrico89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Hello everyone! Iam just trying to download pokemon bank from eshop, I have installed Luma and Iam on 11.3, I have paid for the pokemon bank service and I used it before nintendo added support for Sun/Moon. I alredy erased the install and tried to download clean from eshop but Iam getting these errors 005-8034 and 007-6106, the download reaches 84% but fails from the homemenu (error 005-8034) and from eshop(error 007-6106).

thank you in advance.

datrico89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
When you download it, check the 'controller' icon, scroll down to PB, there hould be a notice if you can update.
Iam downloading it from free eshop now but I don´t see the update for pokemon bank in the respective section, I hope it´s embeded.

If not latter I will try to erase the tickets but.. how do I find the ¨00012345¨.....number, I mean the id of pokemon bank to find it in fbi? I have never tried anything with tickets..

Last edited by datrico89,

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might be able to update PB directly from HOME, but try Freeshop; after you exit go back and see if there's an 'update' next to 'delete.' Ciangel might do the trick, too.

I'd try the other methods first because directly updating with HOME might give an error. I had to take the long way around for S/M 1.1.

Reactions: datrico89

datrico89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Sure i guess but it didn't solve your problem with the error. Yeah you may have gotten what you wanted but do you still have the errors? If the point of this post was to get help with the errors, we should least try and fix it. :)

Everything is working ok now...those errors where trying to get the 1.3 update for pokemon bank from eshop, but now that I have it installed and working ok what else I can test?, this was the first time that happen to me because I have downloaded other content from eshop before. VC games... etc

Last edited by datrico89,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone