!HELP! Need stock firmware! [BOOTLOOP]

Roomsaver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Virgin Wireless SM_J700P. I rooted and tried to do a backup through the TWRP app. I don't have a custom recovery and cannot access recovery. I can access Odin mode. I just want my phone to function, at this point. I don't care about keeping texts or pictures or anything. I don't even care about keeping root. Please help!!!!!

Last edited by Roomsaver,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Why not flash a non Virgin Mobile stock rom.
Because that could potentially screw up his phone. If the ROM he's flashing doesn't use Virgin's modem/radio, it wouldn't work at all with his carrier and he'd still be out a phone.

It looks like sammobile does have his ROM, I just didn't bother checking one of the 4 Unknown regions they have listed.

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/80070/J700PVPU1APF3_J700PSPT1APF3_VMU/ < This one should be for Virgin.

Roomsaver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you! I couldn't find one anywhere I looked. This is so helpful. I was going to flash a Sprint one onto my phone since Sprint owns Virgin Mobile but decided not to as they have different coverage areas and didn't want it to screw anything up. (Also regarding the bloatware and etc. I kind of like the Virgin Mobile" bloatware" as it has apps to configure things with my Virgin Mobile acct specifically... And the splashscreen is kind of nice lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte