Homebrew HELP! n3ds goes black with last update on A9LH I still have Godmode9 and backup files

Sam_SpadeR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Guys,

I just update my n3ds A9LH console and it boots in black but I still can enter to Godmode9 v0.4.0 and I have the OTP file and a sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin file on my computer. What should I do? How I should restore the nand? Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Reactions: Sam_SpadeR

Sam_SpadeR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
You probably just need to update your arm9loaderhax.bin with the latest one from the latest Luma release on https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases

Don't just "play with the options", some of them should not be messed with by the average user.
Which options do you have enabled now?

Thanks, dude. I fixed the problem entering Luma with select and choosing options there. In any case, now I´m wondering how I should have my configuration on it. Also, now I´m thinking in making an emuNAND in my console. Would you recommend it?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Thanks, dude. I fixed the problem entering Luma with select and choosing options there. In any case, now I´m wondering how I should have my configuration on it. Also, now I´m thinking in making an emuNAND in my console. Would you recommend it?

You don't really need an emuNAND but its up to you if you wanted one, using emuNAND9 its a payload. https://github.com/Shadowtrance/EmuNAND9

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Not really. There's no point in it if you have A9LH, and it just makes things harder, as you can't run GBA VC or DSiWare on emuNAND, plus you have to keep track of the games and saves installed on both.

Sam_SpadeR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Not really. There's no point in it if you have A9LH, and it just makes things harder, as you can't run GBA VC or DSiWare on emuNAND, plus you have to keep track of the games and saves installed on both.

Oh, got it. I understand. Then, I will keep it like this.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb