Anas al Orfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
hi
I have problems in my wii ... When hacking my wii and we install homebrrow channels and we install the boot me as iOS it work fine... The problem is when we inter system setting I show massage the system is corrupt then we rest the system it work fine just when we inter system...then we thinking u can solve this problem by install system menu 4.3.wad downloaded for NUS the bigs problem her now when turn on the Wii the system freeze in warring health screen and we can't press A buttom ..how we can solve this problem
-Can solve problems by savemii dongle?
-Can solve problems by install modchip?
-Can solove problems by repalce motherboard?
-or can solve problems by recovery cd or some file copy to sd card?

Anas al Orfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
It looks like your Wii is semi-bricked.
Install the correct System Menu for your region.
How we can install system menu ? When turn on system the system freeeze in warring health screen we can't inter to system menu how we can fix this problem

D

Deleted User

Try running it in maintenance mode - it seems like you've installed a bad banner.
Simply run AnyTitle Deleter and delete all homebrew channels BUT the homebrew channel itself.
If that doesn't work, you'd have to send it to someone to reprogram it, because unless you have BootMii@boot2, it can't help you.

Anas al Orfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Try running it in maintenance mode - it seems like you've installed a bad banner.
Simply run AnyTitle Deleter and delete all homebrew channels BUT the homebrew channel itself.
If that doesn't work, you'd have to send it to someone to reprogram it, because unless you have BootMii@boot2, it can't help you.
I can't inter to maintenance mode because the system stack in warring health screen it can't press A bottom ..I have backup from nand I can't use for fix ??

D

Deleted User

He wouldn't be able to use Priiloader - it's added to the system menu, which crashes on boot, that's the issue.

mike333

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
He wouldn't be able to use Priiloader - it's added to the system menu, which crashes on boot, that's the issue.
His system menu crashes on health screen.
Priiloader hooks before that.
@Anas al Orfi
Hold reset button and hit power (to turn Wii on) still holding reset. Does priiloader shows up?
Remove SD card and power up the console. How many times DVD flashes blue?

WII_GUY

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I would recommend to take your wii
to repair because when You are trying
to fix it by yourself, you might even make
the situation worse.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
use dop-mii and reset all setings to original this way. instal original updates, use only cioses above 120. no cmios or custom menu/hacked menu. no dark corp.no dios mios, use nintendont instead. that should do it. oh forgot don't use a prebooter (altered boot settings) except the one in homebrew channel installation (latest edition). if i missed something please add.

D

Deleted User

Anas al Orfi
Hold reset button and hit power (to turn Wii on) still holding reset. Does priiloader shows up?

Well, he OBVIOUSLY doesn't have BootMii@Boot2...
And Priiloader hooks, yes, but the wii crashes. Good luck with hitting reset before it crashes.

Anas al Orfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
@Anas al Orfi
Thank u for response but the problem is dvd flash only one times ..because the preloder installer as iOS not boot2 my Wii is new version it can't install a boot2

D

Deleted User

@Anas al Orfi
Do you have a gamecube controller? If you do, hold down all 4 directions on the d-pad upon bootup,
and your console region and firmware should appear in the bottom right corner.

I can't remember what you have to do afterwards, though.

WII_GUY

Trophies
XP
Country
@Anas al Orfi
Do you have a gamecube controller? If you do, hold down all 4 directions on the d-pad upon bootup,
and your console region and firmware should appear in the bottom right corner.

I can't remember what you have to do afterwards, though.
You have to put in your game disc that will install new firmware trough disc. You will obviously lose softmod

D

Deleted User

You have to put in your game disc that will install new firmware trough disc. You will obviously lose softmod
His Wii is semi-bricked though. Would you rather have a semi-bricked Wii that won't function,
or a fully functioning wii where, if you lost your softmod, you can just reinstall it again?

Last edited by ,

Anas al Orfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
His Wii is semi-bricked though. Would you rather have a semi-bricked Wii that won't function,
or a fully functioning wii where, if you lost your softmod, you can just reinstall it again?
I have GameCube

I have game cube control but the problems when Press all 4 direction no thing happen just warring health screen freezes >_<how we can reinstall frimwere by cd game ???

D

Deleted User

I have GameCube

I have game cube control but the problems when Press all 4 direction no thing happen just warring health screen freezes >_<how we can reinstall frimwere by cd game ???
You will encounter problems when trying to do the GC controller method.
Make sure you do the following things:
  • Be sure to plug it into socket 4.
  • Be sure to hold down hard in the center of the d-pad, so it holds down all 4 directions firmly!
  • Also do it just after you press the power button. Be sure to do it fast!
That's it, I guess. Try it again now.

Edit: You also might want to google 'SaveMiiFrii'. That's the unofficial name for the GC Controller method. It'll have a more in-depth description than what I've told you.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, to answer your question, they're a fusion Brit-pop/J-pop/electronic band with a woman...