rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
honestly I don't what you look like so I was just curious...take that however you want...
just looked you up... did not know you were 14... but then you did take it in kinda the wrong way. as in its like you are actually older than 14...
dirty dirty dirty
You could be one of those sporty types... doesn't really say in your profile. The toys will encourage you not really to do much with them; where as the shorts you will actually use more... that is why I suggested them.

this is in the edge of the forum so that probably why you went dirty with that....

Last edited by rastsan,

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need for that..I have an emulator :)
real consoles are always better.

also off-topic, but why is resident evil 7 subtitled 'biohazard'? isnt that the name of the franchise in other regions? does this mean that in other regions its called "biohazard 7: Biohazard", or Biohazard 7: resident evil"? :P

Edit: "known in Japan as BIOHAZARD 7 Resident Evil" (Source) so it actually is called 'Biohazard 7: Resident Evil' :ha:

Last edited by CIAwesome526,
Reactions: Touko White
D

Deleted User

OP
honestly I don't what you look like so I was just curious...take that however you want...
just looked you up... did not know you were 14... but then you did take it in kinda the wrong way. as in its like you are actually older than 14...
dirty dirty dirty
You could be one of those sporty types... doesn't really say in your profile. The toys will encourage you not really to do much with them; where as the shorts you will actually use more... that is why I suggested them.

this is in the edge of the forum so that probably why you went dirty with that....
what do u mean by being dirty though?? i mean i need some explanation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
real consoles are always better.

also off-topic, but why is resident evil 7 subtitled 'biohazard'? isnt that the name of the franchise in other regions? does this mean that in other regions its called "biohazard 7: Biohazard", or Biohazard 7: resident evil"? :P

Edit: "known in Japan as BIOHAZARD 7 Resident Evil" (Source) so it actually is called 'Biohazard 7: Resident Evil' :ha:
Haha that's pretty funny actually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome