Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
help me!!!
I cant online match or friend online match on my switch. But eshop is no proplem.
My router is Linksys EA6900
Help me please :((
IMG_4944.JPG

x3n0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Directly from big N:

This error code generally indicates that your network is not optimal for peer to peer connections, this may be due to the ISP, Internet connection speeds, or due to your network's NAT type.

Check your connection NAT type in the switch's network settings. If it's "D" try another router.

wallyq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
meettomy.site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Directly from big N:

This error code generally indicates that your network is not optimal for peer to peer connections, this may be due to the ISP, Internet connection speeds, or due to your network's NAT type.

Check your connection NAT type in the switch's network settings. If it's "D" try another router.
I checkd, it is Nat B. How can I change it?

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disclaimer, you shouldn't need this and it is not your issue if your NAT is type B. If you want to get a Type A, completely opened optimal NAT you have 2 options.

1. DMZ the Switch
2. Port range forward

So I range forwarded EVERY port for my Switch and it actually did the same as DMZ for it.

9JVbGvQ.png

Try this if you know how, it should give you a Type A NAT.

0vuoA3c.png

Otherwise at this point it's either Nintendo's servers screwing up the matchmaking or you're incredibly unlucky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol