Hacking Help loading Emulator ROMS (NES, SNES, WII64) from CFG USB Loader

RustedChrome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I recently softmodded my wii, and am trying to get all my game roms (nes, snes, genesis, wii64, atari2600) to load via CFG USB Loader. I am unable to find out how to set this up so that they will show up along with my wii/gc games when I open up cfg loader.

I already have channel forwarders that work with the various emulators (fceugx, genplusgx, snes9xgx, wii64, wii2600), and they games list pops up fine, but I would really like to just run everything from CFG Loader. All the roms are located on a HDD (except atari roms).

Can anybody explain the procedure on how to get this to work? Or if it is even possible? I know that in the CFG Loader titles file, it shows these emulators. I am running 4.3U, with CFG 70r65.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I normally load emulators with a forwarder, never saw a reason to load the usb loader to load the emulator. If nobody has any ideas for you, you can try punemu, it creates a Wii iso with the nes, snes, gba, genesis, wii64 emulators. That iso can be launched from a usb loader or burned to disc. Of course the iso capacity is limited to DVD size, you wont be able to install 10GB worth of roms in the iso.

RustedChrome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SickPuppy, thanks for the info. I, too, use the forwarders, but I really just want to consolidate everything. That way everything looks less cluttered. I will check out punemu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol