Hacking [HELP!] It's Stuck

chaospker98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone knows how to fix this please help. Not so recently ago, I put my TTDS chip into my DS. Now I can't get it out! I pushed on it really hard but it doesn't come out!
hate2.gif
Thanks for your comments

yeahitschris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whatever you do, DO NOT OPEN IT unless you know what you are doing. take it from me, i opened my DSi and i messed up. now im paying $60 for repair. suppose to be $85, but i got 'warranty' discount -.-

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
This happened to someone else a while back (knew it wasn't just deja-vu!). He never said if he managed to get it out, but I remember tracking down a few threads on Google discussing the problem and solutions:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=127949
http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=54283
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22323/t103...ge-stuck-in-ds/

In a nutshell, there's a catch that holds the cartridge in, and you need to release that catch before it'll let you pull the cart out, which is discussed in more detail in the linked threads. Good luck!
smile.gif

ChrisMims

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That happened to me once. Just use some tweezers to pull it out, check for anything stuck in the game slot, and try inserting a different game. (You may need to press the game 2 times to get it to stay in, or possibly take it out; not forever, but just b/c the spring may be in the wrong position)

Hope this helps

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
yeahitschris said:
whatever you do, DO NOT OPEN IT unless you know what you are doing. take it from me, i opened my DSi and i messed up. now im paying $60 for repair. suppose to be $85, but i got 'warranty' discount -.-

isn't that when you put it all back together and return it to where you got it as broken? hmm

-another world

yeahitschris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
yeahitschris said:

isn't that when you put it all back together and return it to where you got it as broken? hmm

-another world

i WAS going to do that to gamestop, but i know they wouldn't believe me. so i just called nintendo and told them what i did lool
hate2.gif

on the bright side of things, fedex just finished shipping it to nintendo in WA
biggrin.gif
. another week or so and i'll get it back

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chaospker98 said:
I pushed on it really hard but it doesn't come out!

Thats what she said
blink.gif
hahah lol jk try using your fingernails on it maybe or take some pliers and keep trying to pull up on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night