ROM Hack Help, is it possible to edit save games on SD cards from eshop games

NightTimeNoctis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found a thread on a fantasy life save editor. i dont know much about 3ds save and hacking. but ive heard i need a flash cart of sorts to do such things. what im wondering is if its final, or if there is a way to actually edit my save games off my sd card without a flashcart. i couldnt find the fsd files for any of my games. i imagine that the files are encrypted or hidden or somthing? i really hope there is a way or is there any ways for someone to give me their save data. i just want unlimited resources of every kind so i can lvl up my skills and stuff. i saw a post saying that action replay power saves can us sd cards all you need is a slot or a adapter for a sd card. i have power saves and havent tried but im guessing that doesnt work, sense this person didnt respond when someone asked them to backup their previous statement.

I really hope their is a way. and i mean absolutely any way no matter how hard.

thanks for the help

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all what FW? Second you need a GW or MT card to extract SD saves that can be edited, otherwise they can't be. (Saves are in the app folder in a sub folder of the app.)

narutonic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
First of all what FW? Second you need a GW or MT card to extract SD saves that can be edited, otherwise they can't be. (Saves are in the app folder in a sub folder of the app.)
We can't backup the sav file ? (For exemple if we do a format system or change emunand can we just put the previous backup file to the folder of the game ?)

I have a 4.5 3DS with a 9.2 emunand.

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We can't backup the sav file ? (For exemple if we do a format system or change emunand can we just put the previous backup file to the folder of the game ?)

If you extract the save via SaveDataFiler (can't link it's warez -_-) you can use it on any ds thats GW compatible. (you reinject the save via SDF)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt