ROM Hack Help I missed up (Gateway 3ds)

jazariz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was an idiot and upgraded my 3ds to 9.5 to have the legit Flipnote 3ds, Because I have heard that you can go back so I did it. How do i downgrade back down 9.x?

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
duuuuuude..... why not just purchase it on emunand? you goofed man, there is not now, and most likely never will be a way to downgrade from a firmware above 9.2 to 9.2 or below, unless you have a nand mod, but judging by your post, I'm gonna assume you don't have a hard mod.

jazariz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
duuuuuude..... why not just purchase it on emunand? you goofed man, there is not now, and most likely never will be a way to downgrade from a firmware above 9.2 to 9.2 or below, unless you have a nand mod, but judging by your post, I'm gonna assume you don't have a hard mod.

; w; welp ima just have to wait then until something shows up. i have the nand backed up and on the sd card

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
; w; welp ima just have to wait then until something shows up. i have the nand backed up and on the sd card

You honestly would be better off buying a different 3ds with 9.2 firmware, because it will be a LONG LONG time before gateway or any other flash card supports firmware above 9.2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things