Hacking *HELP* I can't play Xenoblade Chronicles on my Wii *HELP*

Shiv122

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, I'm on a 4.1U wii. I acquired a copy of a Ripped Xenoblade(Just english voices). When I burn it to a disk amd the force NTSC in Neogamma, it just returns to the home menu. So I plugged in 250gb Fat32 USB hard drive. It still a bunch of files and folders on it. I used configurable USB loader to install the game to the hard drive but when I force NTSC it says "Reading Disk" and then returns to the home screen. Or just a black screen which hangs. I've ran into a green screen once too.

So guys what am I doing wrong? Is my firmware to old? I installed IOS236 and D2X as mentioned in this guide...

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/19/how-to-p...ve-in-america/4

Help please!

Shiv122

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RoMee said:
I can't believe so many people used that guide by joystiq.

try ModMii
http://gbatemp.net/t207126-modmii-for-windows

And next time don't use "I downloaded a copy of", there's a lot of piracy police here and you might not get any help.

EDIT:
If you go back and read that guide by joystiq, it says Your System Menu version should be "4.3U"

My wii is already hacked though. I hacked it two years ago. Should I just say my wii is a virgin wii and just install everything again? Also do you know if Xenoblade require 4.3? And if I do rehack using modmii should I remove the homebrew channel and all my backup launchers first?

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shiv122 said:
RoMee said:
I can't believe so many people used that guide by joystiq.

try ModMii
http://gbatemp.net/t207126-modmii-for-windows

And next time don't use "I downloaded a copy of", there's a lot of piracy police here and you might not get any help.

EDIT:
If you go back and read that guide by joystiq, it says Your System Menu version should be "4.3U"

My wii is already hacked though. I hacked it two years ago. Should I just say my wii is a virgin wii and just install everything again? Also do you know if Xenoblade require 4.3? And if I do rehack using modmii should I remove the homebrew channel and all my backup launchers first?
You don't need to remove anything and you don't need to upgrade to SM 4.3 just stay at 4.1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply that doesnt even answer what I asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.
    I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000 people see it but cant be bothered at all
    Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that goes unchecked is crazy. No where else do I see this shit towards me and others. Not even on reddit have I been talked to like I have here by other members
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I did read the last sentence in your post by the way. Maybe try changing the privacy settings in your browser to standard if that works.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Please dont go we need you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really learned not to give a fuck what others do online it's helped ease my mind try it sometime.
    @SylverReZ That reply to you was when we werent on good terms. lol. I tried everything. Changing privacy settings etc.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Fuck Chromium. Firefox 4evar.
    Veho @ Veho: Fuck Chromium. Firefox 4evar.