Hacking Help! How to transfer saves from sysnand to emunand

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
Apologies if this is the wrong place but I've been looking for a while and can't find the answer. Basically, I'd never created emunand as I didn't need it until today. Everything went fine, created and then updated the emunand and can play the new games. However, all my save games seem to have disappeared! Any ideas?

Cheers,

rr

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
Apologies if this is the wrong place but I've been looking for a while and can't find the answer. Basically, I'd never created emunand as I didn't need it until today. Everything went fine, created and then updated the emunand and can play the new games. However, all my save games seem to have disappeared! Any ideas?

Cheers,

rr
Man, when you create emunand, your 3ds's sdcard gets formatted. If you didn't backed up sdcard content BEFORE emunand installation, then you've lost them.

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll tell you what I did, I copied the nand and all my save files onto my pc, then created emunand and upodated. I then put all my saves back onto the root of my sd card. Any ideas?

RitchieRitchie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for responding. This is weird, the only save game to have disappeared is my pro evo soccer one and all my others are working fine. Just my luck, that wa the game I've spent the most time playing! Anyway, thanks again for taking an interest - I'll just have to take Celtic back to the top of the league!

rr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone