Hacking Help getting my softwii to work correctly ( USB Loader GX Black screen etc)

Cmjsmith10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I clicked usbgx r1253
thank you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that boot.dol is old (two years old?)

the latest revision is in my signature.
thanks. Do i need to redo my whole set up for usb loader since i used that video i posted above then or just do what is in your signature will that make my other games play?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the theme download feature is broken because the website hosting the themes blocked the direct linking.
Now, downloading theme require registration and advertisement.
As it can't be done from the loader anymore, I added a message to explain that themes can't be downloaded anymore from spiffy.com using the loader.
But you can register and download them with your computer, then extract them to the themes folder on your SD card.

sorry, I didn't read your issue carefully.
But usually it's very easy to softmod, using automation tools are not a good idea to me.

I prefer being aware of what I do to my console instead than letting a random program do unknown things.

What you need is very simple :
1. install HBC
2. use d2x cIOS installer to install 2 custom IOS (d2x base 56 in slot 249, and if you want to play call of duty you also need to install d2x base 57 in slot 250)
3. ... there's no 3 ! Done !

then download and extract the usbloaderGX revision from my signature to your SD card and launch from HBC.
once inside the loader, insert your Wii or Gamecube discs to copy/install the games to USB or SD card (wii games only no USB, gamecube and Channels SD or USB).
if it still blackscreen, it's probably an issue with video mode.
be sure the settings are set to use "disc default" (or game default)

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
the theme download feature is broken because the website hosting the themes blocked the direct linking.
As it can't be done from the loader anymore, I added a message to explain that themes can't be downloaded anymore from spiffy.com using the loader.
But you can register and download them with your computer, then extract them to the themes folder on your SD card.
Thanks! But it would be so much more easier from the loader!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes, but it's not possible due to host's decision, and I'm not responsible for that website behavior.
It's the owner decision, because of bandwidth cost.
It's not an issue from the loader

Cmjsmith10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

sorry, I didn't read your issue carefully.
But usually it's very easy to softmod, using automation tools are not a good idea to me.

I prefer being aware of what I do to my console instead than letting a random program do unknown things.

What you need is very simple :
1. install HBC
2. use d2x cIOS installer to install 2 custom IOS (d2x base 56 in slot 249, and if you want to play call of duty you also need to install d2x base 57 in slot 250)
3. ... there's no 3 ! Done !

then download and extract the usbloaderGX revision from my signature to your SD card and launch from HBC.
once inside the loader, insert your Wii or Gamecube discs to copy/install the games to USB or SD card (wii games only no USB, gamecube and Channels SD or USB).
if it still blackscreen, it's probably an issue with video mode.
be sure the settings are set to use "disc default" (or game default)

Will this Make Wii Mario Kart And Wario Ware work. all my other games play just not these two. Do they need a special base, ios, etc. to play. when i click on them they just take me back to the system menu.

Cmjsmith10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok.... Did not tought my thread would be hijacked like that, even from an Admin.
Sorry i thought the whole point in a thread was to help folks. i posted my own and noone ever replied. so i posted on three that were close and you all said the same about hijacking and needing to get my own. why so mean.

JCarlberg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry i thought the whole point in a thread was to help folks. i posted my own and noone ever replied. so i posted on three that were close and you all said the same about hijacking and needing to get my own. why so mean.

It is but it is not the same as hijacking a thread with other questions. And i have just created mine so it was not closed. More confused that Admin did nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.