(Help) GBA running just GB carts

aldighieri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, i have a GBA classic that run just GB or GBC carts, when i try GBA carts i got a blank screen. I tried the GBA carts on my GBAsp and its working good. Someone know this problem? Thanks.

Enviado de meu SM-G935F usando Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

The GB cart is slightly different than GBA cart, and when it's inserted to GBA console, it actually pushes down a little physical switch in the cart slot that activates GBA to boot in the Gameboy/Gameboy color mode.

If you look into the cartridge slot the sceen facing upwards, the switch should be in the left hand corner. Could it be that the switch is permanently stuck in the on-position? Maybe open the console and take a better look at the cartridge slot?

aldighieri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The GB cart is slightly different than GBA cart, and when it's inserted to GBA console, it actually pushes down a little physical switch in the cart slot that activates GBA to boot in the Gameboy/Gameboy color mode.

If you look into the cartridge slot the sceen facing upwards, the switch should be in the left hand corner. Could it be that the switch is permanently stuck in the on-position? Maybe open the console and take a better look at the cartridge slot?
Thanks, but the switch are working, its not stuck. When i put a gba cart the gba boot screen apears, but than got a blank screen.

Enviado de meu SM-G935F usando Tapatalk

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can you get power between the first and last pins of the game socket?

It should give 5 volts in GBC mode and 3,3 in GBA....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs