Hacking Help for all Flashcarts - Just reply and I will help you.

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too have a problem playing all my pokemon games except for DPP, I have the r4isdhc "dual core" from 2014, and not just them either but other games too tend to freeze up unexpectedly or when I try to save. I have a class 10 micro sd samsung pixitor from best buy nothing wrong with it.

How do I get my games to stop freezing?

Sleet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too have a problem playing all my pokemon games except for DPP, I have the r4isdhc "dual core" from 2014, and not just them either but other games too tend to freeze up unexpectedly or when I try to save. I have a class 10 micro sd samsung pixitor from best buy nothing wrong with it.

How do I get my games to stop freezing?
Read a claim that certain SD brands (even if they are class 10) don't work on Dual Cores, don't know how true it is. I think you should try making a backup and formatting it with SD Formatter from sdcard.org, use full overwrite.
If the card is branded "r4isdhc.com" you could also try dual-booting with YSMenu, not perfect but more games may work for you. Use the R4i-SDHC folder from Retrogamefan's multi-cart update.

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
bump, i fixed my dstwo by slightly pressing the cart to make it a bit more narrow, so the micro card was re detected successfully.

But i am afraid it wont load sooner or later. Can i convert the real time save files of dstwo ( .rtfX ) intp other format of save files that cam be recognized by other carts?

Or at least, how to convert the .SAV files of dstwo to other formats?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bump, i fixed my dstwo by slightly pressing the cart to make it a bit more narrow, so the micro card was re detected successfully.

But i am afraid it wont load sooner or later. Can i convert the real time save files of dstwo ( .rtfX ) intp other format of save files that cam be recognized by other carts?

Or at least, how to convert the .SAV files of dstwo to other formats?
Most flashcards use .sav. Other ones might be able to be configured to use it (like wood r4) or you can use the online converter: https://shunyweb.info/convert.php

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans