Homebrew Help for a little Puppii in need! (Haxchi Problem)

Spab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
your using the default config file off of haxchi ... whereby it loads HBL ?
and you have HBL the right one ?

I've tried the default config.txt, an edited, some downloaded from a tutorial. ^^' No result.
wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf
-> I've downloaded the version 1.4. from a tutorial (the mentioned at the first post)
But the web exploid detects and functions only with the setting "version 1.3", but it shouldn't make a difference, since the launcher does work for installing haxchi.

Attachments

• config.png
    config.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Haxchi.PNG
    Haxchi.PNG
    2.4 KB · Views: 135

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
at this point im struggling to understand what could be an issue other than the game title in some way and i wouldnt want to suggest you buy another for the sake of testing... so im at a loss right now.

Spab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
at this point im struggling to understand what could be an issue other than the game title in some way and i wouldnt want to suggest you buy another for the sake of testing... so im at a loss right now.

Thanks for your help anyway. I've got some 32Gb mIcroSd left here... I will prepare that card for testing... if that fails I am going to buy a second game (Brain Age or what it's called)

Quite ironic if I think about me a few days ago looking for an extra cool game to use haxchi mod for. xD

Last edited by Spab,

Spab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
HOLY... xD Damn Pokemon Ranger! Yes... I've tried EVERY single way to fix this... and what's the answer? Brain Age works perfectly! ....... nintendo has shortened my lifetime xD Thank you guys! :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn