Hacking Help,don't ignore

Xpl0it

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've installed kiosk menu in my rednand (yes is possible,maybe tut soon) and I wanted to delete kiosk menu from system config tool because when I quit a game it redirects me to kiosk menu and not wii u menu,maybe something like any title deleter or a fix to still have the kiosk menu,idk

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
try to go to system config tool and make wii u menu default app

also where i can find kiosk stuff(games, kiosk menu, kiosk trailers)

Xpl0it

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
try to go to system config tool and make wii u menu default app

also where i can find kiosk stuff(games, kiosk menu, kiosk trailers)
I only have the menu,you can find it in nintendo developer interface,but you need a modified version,just decrypt it with dev common key and encrypt it with retail wii u common key

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I just discovered how to fix your problem: Press Start button, then go to Run System Config Tool, and there, make Wii U Menu default app

Xpl0it

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just discovered how to fix your problem: Press Start button, then go to Run System Config Tool, and there, make Wii U Menu default app
I tried that before,it gets stuck because it's not the official system config tool,when I boot I can see wii u menu

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i guess you have to dump your nand again and install rednand again, and then when you install kiosk menu, install it on System Config tool to make Wii U Menu default app

Xpl0it

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i guess you have to dump your nand again and install rednand again, and then when you install kiosk menu, install it on System Config tool to make Wii U Menu default app
i've installed kiosk menu with system config tool

D

Deleted User

You need to develop your own Wii U menu installer tool then.
Kiosk is installed once then a big no-no when you want Wii U menu back.

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I've installed kiosk menu in my rednand (yes is possible,maybe tut soon) and I wanted to delete kiosk menu from system config tool because when I quit a game it redirects me to kiosk menu and not wii u menu,maybe something like any title deleter or a fix to still have the kiosk menu,idk
i installed it and now i have the same problem too D:
i really want kiosk games :s

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I'm talking rn with somebody that has kiosk demos
who is, pls i really want kiosk demos

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh, is systemconfigtoolcorrector

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

All of you are wrong (no offense) Read the SDK more you'll understand how Previewer is different from the full version and u can access KIOSK settings to set Default title back to wii u menu

PS @Xpl0it and @nachuz you both are asking me for demos lol
already tried and doesnt worked :( after install the kiosk menu i set wii u menu as default title, when i boot RedNand, it goes to home menu, but when i close an app, it goes to kiosk menu, and because i don't have any kiosk title, is useless.

also pls send me kiosk titles, i promise i will not send it to anyone.

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
@Xpl0it I installed it some time ago and i could delete it succesfully. I dont remember clearly how i did it. Maybe press options, go to SCT and set Wii U Menu as default title. Also do you have kiosk demos? im interested on them i tried to créate my own but i need to send it to Nintendo for get some files and a verification so no

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
@Xpl0it I installed it some time ago and i could delete it succesfully. I dont remember clearly how i did it. Maybe press options, go to SCT and set Wii U Menu as default title. Also do you have kiosk demos? im interested on them i tried to créate my own but i need to send it to Nintendo for get some files and a verification so no
Also Kiosk Systems doesn't exist on stores anymore, so Nintendo will never send you that files

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
All of you are wrong (no offense) Read the SDK more you'll understand how Previewer is different from the full version and u can access KIOSK settings to set Default title back to wii u menu

PS @Xpl0it and @nachuz you both are asking me for demos lol
also why are too "special", there are dumps more special than kiosk title(like "Super Mario E3 2011" for 3DS) and is released and you just need Google to download it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM