Hacking Help. Does this speed up plugin exist?

Sossairox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, how are ya?? I'd like to know if is there any speed up game plugin for PSP GAMES and POPS (psx)

I mean, that one when you play on an emulator you press the buttom to turbo the game up to 200%,250%....

I have been searching for some kind of plugin that allow to do such thing both on PSP AND PSP VITA but failed to find anything.

I'm playing digimon world 2 on psp right know, but I'm about to stop due to the LONG time it takes to each digimon finish it's move and it's turn.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, how are ya?? I'd like to know if is there any speed up game plugin for PSP GAMES and POPS (psx)

I mean, that one when you play on an emulator you press the buttom to turbo the game up to 200%,250%....

I have been searching for some kind of plugin that allow to do such thing both on PSP AND PSP VITA but failed to find anything.

I'm playing digimon world 2 on psp right know, but I'm about to stop due to the LONG time it takes to each digimon finish it's move and it's turn.
Maybe you could do something like that through a cheat plugin, but it still wouldn't work on games that use all the PSP's processing power. Even ones that don't probably won't speed up very much. I'm talking about maybe a 10% or maybe 20% boost at most. You'd have to write a cheat unique for every game you want to do that with. I'm not sure if it would work at all with games running through POPS as modifying the timing on CPU and GPU could cause sync problems with the ME.

Sossairox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I got it now, it has hardware limitations that prevent from doing that. Thank you TecZero for taking your time and replying the question :lol:

I'm about to get my ps3 custom firmware. Maybe it has some kind of speed upplugin for PS3?

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I got it now, it has hardware limitations that prevent from doing that. Thank you TecZero for taking your time and replying the question :lol:

I'm about to get my ps3 custom firmware. Maybe it has some kind of speed upplugin for PS3?
I couldn't help you there, haven't messed with PS3 homebrew in quite a while. You should also ask on Wololo.net as they tend to be more into the Sony homebrew scene.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea