Homebrew Help compiling my Retro theme for wii u?

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wich folder dis you ended up using, resources? Do you have to drop the images files inside resources, ir the images folders?
And, do you need to drop 'resources' in 'common' ?

rw-r-r_0644

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you set up compiler/libraries/etc. you should be able to replace the resources in /data/images and recompile it. This way the images will be included in the executable.

The channel also seems to try to load the resources from the sdcard so idk why it failed:
Code:
Resources::LoadFiles("fs:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/resources");

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you set up compiler/libraries/etc. you should be able to replace the resources in /data/images and recompile it. This way the images will be included in the executable.

The channel also seems to try to load the resources from the sdcard so idk why it failed:
Code:
Resources::LoadFiles("fs:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/resources");
Nice! Are there any images that are in the executable, but arent in any folders?..like, the blue font with bubbles.. i remember when making themes for the vwii's hbc, i could easyly edit the 3 bubble files and the background image.. but now, i cant seem to find ALL the images..

rw-r-r_0644

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nice! Are there any images that are in the executable, but arent in any folders?..like, the blue font with bubbles.. i remember when making themes for the vwii's hbc, i could easyly edit the 3 bubble files and the background image.. but now, i cant seem to find ALL the images..
Nope, that are generated on the fly. You should search for the code reffering to GuiParticleImage

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope, that are generated on the fly. You should search for the code reffering to GuiParticleImage
Thanks!
But, how can they be generated on fly without having is own textures? I mean, there must be texture files for the bubbles and the background..no?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.