ROM Hack HELP anyway to transfer sky3ds .sav to genuine cart???

4ur0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
then
Then it would be a double no :/ cuz I highly doubt I can run cfw since im on 9.5 and powersaves doesnt recognize Sky3ds flashcards :/
Powersaves works with aky3ds, just nand based games (like pokemon) are not working due to different architetture.

Christian Rosado

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you tried it? (ah, i see you have) - i read someone was doing it with powersaves, weird it does not work for you. you are selecting the rom before right?

If by selecting rom you mean pushing the sky3ds button to the rom I want then inserting it into powersaves, then yes. Thing is it keeps flashing from please insert game cartridge to trying to load the cartridge (the sky3ds).

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Powersaves works with aky3ds, just nand based games (like pokemon) are not working due to different architetture.

Is incorrect, well the opposite of what actually works. From what I've read and tried myself (only just got a sky3ds recently) Card 2 games, like pokemon etc seem to work with sky+powersaves, but Card 1 games do not. :(

Reactions: cearp and 4ur0r

BhenBen_85

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi guy i want to know how to back up save data from sky3ds , i read somewhere i have to use DiskWritter 1.07 but on sky3ds website they only put DW1.06, can i also back up / restore on 1.06?

Christian Rosado

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guy i want to know how to back up save data from sky3ds , i read somewhere i have to use DiskWritter 1.07 but on sky3ds website they only put DW1.06, can i also back up / restore on 1.06?
I've seen that too. I kept reading about 1.07 but dont get why it isn't on sky3ds web. Anyways, 1.06 works just fine, you can backup and restore saves and If I recall correctly games too :)

Reactions: 4ur0r

Christian Rosado

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is incorrect, well the opposite of what actually works. From what I've read and tried myself (only just got a sky3ds recently) Card 2 games, like pokemon etc seem to work with sky+powersaves, but Card 1 games do not. :(
Exactly, I've read the same. That it had something to do with EEPROM. Since ORAS is EEPROM - NO or something like that.

Reactions: 4ur0r

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night