Hacking (Help) All apps disappeared

TheSecretsword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the guide calls for godmode9 (gm9) instead of that use decrypt9 (d9 . . . its like godmode9 . . . but works in a different way that will allow system titles to be overwritten even if they are seen by the program as valid whereas godmode9 would skip valid titles during a ctrtransfer . . . ) Releases · d0k3/Decrypt9WIP · GitHub
i have a up_ godmode9 in the luma payload should i just keep that?

and do i need to change ctrtransfer_ticket_copy.gm9 since that has gm9 on it not d9?

Last edited by TheSecretsword,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i edited the post above like the same time u answered but ill but the question here

and do i need to change ctrtransfer_ticket_copy.gm9 since that has gm9 on it not d9?
oddly enough . . . you know what i have never actually done the process myself and have never actually run into that question (but i can assure you from past experience giving advice and getting feedback that it works). . . lol . . . let me see if i can find that answer for you . . . and with this text i summon @Quantumcat

edit: although i assume you would simply use it despite how incorrect it looks
gm9 and d9 are very similar

Last edited by wormdood,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was another post were the user had the same issue. You need to put your SD card in a computer and delete the corrupted ticket file somewhere in the Nintendo 3DS folder manually. I'll look for the post.

Edit: Here is their post. They basically say what I said but maybe you can message them and ask for help.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/downloaded-titles-disappeared-from-home-menu.489194/
Also if it happens to be something different then please share your fix for others in your Post.

Last edited by Navonod,
Reactions: biggan1

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I don't know how the CTR transfer works exactly but I think GodMode9 backs them up as part of the CTR transfer process, and the script puts them back from wherever they were backed up, so if the CTR transfer was done with Decrypt9 that script may not do anything. I'm only guessing though.

TheSecretsword

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did that ctrtranfer thing and my custom theme is now gone but the youtube app and demo of hey pikmin is showing now so i guess thats a start? also my luma reverted to 6.6? i still dont have anything like my fbi showing

Last edited by TheSecretsword,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

randy5061

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you delete apps from the settings you will lose all the icons for the games and apps and your sd card is probably corrupted try to copy all the files off it and if you get an error look where it came from and just keep looking for the files that are corrupted

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol