Hacking Help again...

Dauerbrenner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, Here I am again, and I need help again ;-)
My English is not good, but, I'll try it.
Now, I bought a M3, und Today a Passkey 2. I want to Flash my DS, But i Must Copy SRAM data... What is SRAM? I hav a data, K2_SRAM.gba and K2_HW04.gba. The K2_HW04.gba data I'll need to Patch the Passkey 2, Right? K2_SRAM.gba is an SRAM data (I hope... :wtf:) I have 2 Original Games: Meteroid Prime Hunters First Hunt, i Dont Know, is this game Demo or Full version? The NR. of the game is AMFPNOJ2O (is the Circle with a Point in it an O? or 0?) and New super mario Bros. A2DPNOJ22. In the K2_SRAM.gba data is for Meteroid 1 Number: AMPE, but Meteroid has AMF! What now? If i'll start my DS, There are Just 2 White screens! Can someone Help me pleaze?
frown.gif

(sry for my BAAAD english... Sry ;-) )

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Normally you can download the sram data from darkfader's site...but that's been down for awhile. There is 2 programs on the passkey 2 software. But one (k2_hw04.gba) is for programming the passkey 2 with the latest list of games that it supports and the other (k2_sram.gba) is for generating the sram.bin (by selecting the game with the right code when you run the program). These are both programs you can run in gba mode to program and to generate the sram.bin that you need. Afterwards you can boot into nds as normal with the game in the passkey.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: