Hacking [Help] Adquired a New 3DS, What next?

BeRnYGP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi! I have just adquired a New Nintendo 3DS with 9.0 FW, but im not sure what is my best option.
I mean, I know I can choose Gateway, Sky3DS or CFW. (I want to play even DS/DSi games if possible)

Gateway can play 3DS and DS Games but i think its really expensive and besides I need to buy more stuff like Cubic Ninja or OoT with Dongle...

Sky3DS can play even in 9.8/9.9 OFW! But you cant do anymore stuff. And if i want to play online, changing headers is a pain and I think i need to buy PowerSaves, not sure...

CFW is possible but I think only PastaCFW, so... Im not sure if this is a good idea.

Any help?
Thanks in advance.

BeRnYGP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ReiNAND CFW actually supports the N3DS now and ReiNAND has emuNAND support. It requires either a copy of Cubic Ninja or a Sky3DS with Cubic Ninja installed on it. You can install roms as .cias and launch homebrew with ReiNAND, and above all else, it's free! The release thread is here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/realease-reinand-cfw.391663/

How about Online, can I play with it? It says you can only use 9.5 Emunand :)

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How about Online, can I play with it? It says you can only use 9.5 Emunand :)
Yep! You just need the latest patch for the game to play it online. You can either download the updates as .cias, or use Free Multi Patcher to spoof so you can go on the eShop and download the patches from there.

BeRnYGP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yep! You just need the latest patch for the game to play it online. You can either download the updates as .cias, or use Free Multi Patcher to spoof so you can go on the eShop and download the patches from there.

Nice!
With CFW can I play DS/DSi Games too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.