xenonfoxone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello ,

Hello I made a harmod and I was no longer the original NAND.bin file control blocks on signing can change the tone nand another 3ds xl disables the control for signature? thank you because I find no solution excuse me for french tracduction I thank you!

xenonfoxone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
https://translate.google.fr/?hl=fr&eotf=0

ok I made a harmod 11.1.0.34E firmware and I recovered the file with NAND.bin autofirm 11.1 reboot and create a native I is injected and my problem console Briker my signature !!! corompue can you help me thank you.
ERROR CODE 00F800EE FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF 00000000 00000000 NCSD head in the sector 0 is corrupt (signature verification failed).

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok let me check I've understood correctly.
  1. You have a 3DS with 11.1.0.34E firmware
  2. You did a hardmod on this console
  3. You used the hardmod to read the NAND from the 3DS to your computer
  4. You injected a different native firm into the NAND dump
  5. You then wrote the NAND dump back to the 3DS
  6. You now get the error message you posted
Is that right? If so, have you tried writing your original NAND dump back using the hardmod?

xenonfoxone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
NO sorry I have more original nand otherwise I will have to inject new if I have another nand can control is deactivated signature?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

writing your original NAND dump back using the hardmod?????

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you mean that you no longer have the original NAND dump?

And are you asking if you can do another inject to repair the one you injected previously?

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
put your french text since your translation is horrible
Sorry but writing in non-English languages is not allowed on this site. If you want to communicate with him in French, you can do so by private message, but it's not allowed to post it on the forum. It's frustrating for other users if they don't understand the language being used.

CoolAlpha

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry but writing in non-English languages is not allowed on this site. If you want to communicate with him in French, you can do so by private message, but it's not allowed to post it on the forum. It's frustrating for other users if they don't understand the language being used.
i'm not French but I understand the language a bit, I said him to write on both languages since his translation is not understandable, I don't believe that google translate translated like that.
Anyway there are a lot of posts in Spanish/Portuguese only so double language should not be a problem for a thread where a guy asks for help but he doesn't know engilsh

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm not French but I understand the language a bit, I said him to write on both languages since his translation is not understandable, I don't believe that google translate translated like that.
I didn't know you were asking him to write in both languages, as you didn't actually write that.

Anyway there are a lot of posts in Spanish/Portuguese only
There shouldn't be. It's against the site rules.

so double language should not be a problem for a thread where a guy asks for help but he doesn't know engilsh
On reflection, in this instance I agree, since many users here could probably understand his French better than his English.

@xenonfoxone
C'est interdit d'ecrire en langues sauf de l'anglais sur ce forum. Toutefois, c'est impossible de comprenez ton probleme parce que ton anglais est très difficile de comprenez (je suis desolé, mais c'est vrais...) Je suggé que t'ecrit en français, et alors nous le traduire en anglais pour le forum. Je peux ecrit un reponse en français pour toi et en anglais pour le forum. Je sais que c'est contre les règles, mais je ne pense pas que nous pouvons t'aider, sans communiquer en français.

Translation:
It is forbidden to write in languages except English on this forum. However, it's impossible to understand your problem because your English is very difficult to understand (I'm sorry, but it's true...) I suggest that you write in French, and then we translate it into English for the forum. I will write a reply in French for you and English for the forum. I know it's against the rules, but I do not think we can help you without communicating in French.

xenonfoxone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok NON le nand orginal je l'est plus effacer , si j'ai un autre nand peut on désactive le control signature ?
NOT the original nand I lost delete, if I have another nand can control is deactivated signature?

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
On ne peut pas utiliser le NAND d'un autre 3DS. Il faut utiliser the NAND de ce 3DS précis. Tu as perdu le NAND original?

Translation:
You cannot use the NAND of another 3DS. You have to use the NAND of this precise 3DS. Did you lose the original NAND?

xenonfoxone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
oui oui il a etait effacer mais si on desactive le control de signature otp sur le NCSD non , il y a pas une solution ?

yes yes it was clear but if you disable the control of the signing otp NCSD not there no solution?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

et le fichier que autoform 11.1 reboot a creer qui marche pas il a pas moyen de se servir ? merci a toi de ton aide tu est francais ?
and the file autoform 11.1 reboot at creating that not work there no way to use?

thank you to you for your help you is french?

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No he's not. But judging from your French and his, indeed, the one people would tag as French is him. Really, "il a etait effacer", "je l'est plus"? I mean, just try to be a bit more understandable.

Last edited by StarTrekVoyager,

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Je suis désolé mais je ne peux pas comprend ton français non plus. C'est très pas claire et je pense que Google Translate ne peux pas le traduire en anglaise. Est-que tu peux écrire plus clairement, ou demander quelqu-un tu aider l'écrire en anglais?

Translation:
I'm sorry but I can't understand your French either. It's very unclear, and I don't think Google Translate can translate it to English. Can you write more clearly, or ask someone to help you write it in English?

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if youre asking if you can use a back up from 11.1 that you made to fix it, yes. but only if its from the same system. also check your soldering, you may have bridged a connection thats causing a "short" on the nand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1