Hardware Help 3DS issue

KeybasH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So after the update thing and i have to do a lot of stuff to get back in and now all my games are gone.

I need help of how to get them back.

KeybasH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So the update gave my 3DS a black screen and i restored it but all my games are gone and the guy in the tutorial said they would nothing will be deleted at all games,files,etc.

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. What tutorial did you follow to "restore" your 3DS?
2. What do you mean, when you say that the update "gave you a black screen"? (While downloading? After downloaded, while rebooting?)
3. You said "the guy in the tutorial said none of my games/files would be deleted". You cannot trust what everybody says. (Not saying that they ARE deleted, just making a point).

Reactions: EpicMedz

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using a ReiNAND thing it´s not the console itself and i had a lot of games. And now they´re gone.
cde.gif

NiteSite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your SD card on the PC. After your restore you may have more than 1 ID folder that has MANY characters EX: 72457e16b8f8f3568892b11ce31d8fba.

DO A BACKUP OF YOUR SD CARD FIRST!!!!! Then check which one is the one with all the data and move that into the folder with the smaller amount of data.

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
What? ReiNAND is beyond outdated now. If he was following an old guide on a new firmware it's probably why something bad happened.
If he gives more info, i dont see why not trying to help him

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Cry some more. OP cant give any details and hasn't replied in a while. Not my fault. And that english.... cant blame him, but makes things kinda hard, ya know? Maybe just learn to take a joke. Damn...
Mine was a joke too

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If he gives more info, i dont see why not trying to help him

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mine was a joke too
This is a text based conversation, you arent someone i know, and you called me a bitch. Didnt seem like a joke.

Edit: No hard feelings, but maybe next time include a "lol" or "kappa" or something. Sarcasm doesnt translate to text well.

Last edited by MadMageKefka,

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess would be that you "restored" your console by removing CFW and finally got it to start on 11.3. Now nothing's showing up because all your games were pirated. I don't think you can hack an 11.3 console yet. At least, it's not showing up in 3ds.guide. Back up your entire sd card, and keep it for a while. If you can hack that console again, your games should show back up once it's running CFW again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended